• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days would have been better if it was on the PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would Days have been better on the PSP?

• yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • no

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • DAYS WOULD HAVE SUCKED REGARDLESS

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkrend

I have noticed that Kingdom Hearts games on Sony consoles tend to be better, not just graphically, but I don't think the major parts of Days would have been different.

- Xion would still be there.
- The plot would have been the same.
- Half of the Organization would have been wiped out in the first twenty minutes regardless
- The mission system would have probably still been in place.

If those were you've major problem with Days then going back in time and making Square put it on PSP wouldn't have fixed anything. Days would have just had PS2 quality graphics and voice acting throughout.

billyzanesucks

I think that it has a lot more to do with the people making it and the effort going into it. It would have been better if it was more important.

IAMSORA

absolutely. i hav always sai this. nintendo kh games just arent as good. psp has better graphics, voice acting, and gameplay more reminiscent of kh1 and kh2

billyzanesucks

absolutely. i hav always sai this. nintendo kh games just arent as good. psp has better graphics, voice acting, and gameplay more reminiscent of kh1 and kh2
Really, explain how the gameplay is even relevant to the system. Re:Coded's main battle system was about the same as BBS's, as will be 3D's.
Everyone thinking things like this should remember Re:CoM. There are few changes to the overall battle system.

TepidShark

Awards
Days didn't make that much use of the touch screen, did it? So with some re-tooling of the interface, it could theoretically be remade for another platform.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think anybody wants to have it remade, though. And this is more about how it should have been on the PSP, not that it should be remade to it.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
What difference would have it really made? The graphics would look prettier, the controls would have worked a little differently but it wouldn't change much more than that. Unless Days being worked on by a different team is included in the equation since h.a.n.d always works on the DS KH games then another publisher would have worked on Days so it would have been different. "Better" is subjective but it would have been different.

MinerKing

I would imagine that DS development is much cheaper than PSP, so you have to sacrifice some quality there. But I think if i had to do one more investigation mission I would puke. Even if it were much prettier.

Gram

Banned
Awards
pfft hahahahahahaahah! NO! would've sucked regardless.

sure psp= prettier graphics but the graphics wasnt the problem~

Awards
I don't think it would. Besides, memories were sometimes shown on one screen while the action was on the other.

And how good a game is has more to do with the actual game than the system.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Days sucked.
Days on PSP would be a waste of PSP graphics.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Better graphics alone does not "fix" a flawed game. The only thing that was adversely affected by DS hardware IMO was the lack of online for multiplayer. But neither did BBS so PSP wouldn't have fixed that.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
To be fair, Days didn't utilize the touch screen at all, so it's not that much of a longshot to say it would have been better (although that honestly doesn't mean much).

Grey

We should stop brooding on Days and talking about how it could have been better. Nothing we say is ever going to correct the poor quality of the game, so talking about its poor quality in fifty different threads isn't going to accomplish much of anything.

Crystal

Silver Member
The graphics would look better in PSP. But i don't think it's gonna be any remake for this game.

nexil0379

A star that's somewhere in the KH Universe
I think the problem with Kingdom Hearts games in general is that they're console jumping....
PS2 -> GB -> PS2 -> DS -> PSP -> 3DS
The main problem i've had is that i've been buying new consoles just to play these games -_-''
I only bought a PSP and a 3DS for the point of playing the games

But Days on the DS, regardless of graphics, was still a good game. And since Xion makes some kind of appearance in 3D it was probably for the best to play it haha

J'adore

Website
www.unimaginablebastard.tumblr.com
From what I can see with the poll results, a few people tend to not like days at all, I thought that the game itself wasn't very good, as in how you go about the story, but the story itself I really enjoyed. It was exciting to be apart of the bad guys team, not to mention I adore playing as Roxas as he is one of my favorite characters. :D

In regards to the forum topic, I am unsure. I wouldn't have minded seeing it in better graphics like BBS, however I guess having it on DS saved me the trouble of buying a PSP.. in which I did anyway with BBS so I totally contradicted myself. :p

Oh well, I'll go with yes I do think it would have been better on PSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back