• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Day's with DSi content?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
did i miss any info on DSi enhanced content or whatever its called for 358/2 Days? if not for the japanese release, maybe they will include some for the american release to stimulate DSi sales.

answers please.

and discussion as always.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The Crisis Core bundle didn't come to NA. Neither will the Days bundle.
I'm pretty sure that the only thing having to do with DSi and 358/2 Days is that they're being bundled together for Japan.

As far as I know, DSi isn't even being sold in America as of yet, so I doubt that the American version will have any DSi enhanced features.
You mean the Days DSi right? Because the regular DSi has been out for about a month.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
You mean the Days DSi right? Because the regular DSi has been out for about a month.

Yeah, the one that's bundled with it.

they're not selling it???? maybe that was just an empty box i saw at gamestop then lol. i should check if theyre just taking reservations or if theyre selling it now.

The DSi might be sold later on in America, but I doubt that it will be bundled with 358/2 Days like the Japanese version.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The normal DSi is out but the one with the KH design only comes out in Japan. At least as of right now.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
The Crisis Core bundle didn't come to NA. Neither will the Days bundle.

*Crosses fingers for a European Release because Crisis Core Bundle came out in England*

I wouldn't be buying it, but I can take pictures and wave them around in the average american KH fan =] I don't know anything about DSi exclusive content, but I doubt it. 358/2 Days have been in production for quite a while, probably so before the existence of DSi.

SE are cashing in on limited edition consoles, that's all. Japanese do love their shiny, collectibles ;)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The Japanese are such hoggers >_>
*Crosses fingers for a European Release because Crisis Core Bundle came out in England*

I wouldn't be buying it, but I can take pictures and wave them around in the average american KH fan =] I don't know anything about DSi exclusive content, but I doubt it. 358/2 Days have been in production for quite a while, probably so before the existence of DSi.

SE are cashing in on limited edition consoles, that's all. Japanese do love their shiny, collectibles ;)
D: Really? Lucky bastards
keybladelegacy said:
Im not getting a DSi I think it is a waste of money so im not getting one
It's a big waste of money. Suckish camera, no GBA slot, and stuff that noone even uses. And the shade of blue looks like someone barfed blue birthday cake on it.

Fuego6

I didn't spend 180 bucks to never use the damn thing!! I have a DS lite and a DSi one I use to pirate stuff and the other(DSi) I can't use yet cause I'm not buying another flash card. So they better make something DSi exclusive or I'm selling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back