• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days Ultimania

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's supposed to be a 'comprehensive video game guide', so there's normally concept art, interviews, artwork, explanations of stuff, and a bit of an actual game guide. It's really neat, but it's all in Japanese. 8D; They don't normally release them in English.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
That looks really awesome... Does anyone usually translate these after they come out?

There are sometimes short interviews and exclusive bits of background info that are translated. Often some unseen concept art and stuff like that crops up too. The KH2 Ultimania Alpha that I got was pretty text heavy. I've seen scans online from FFVII Ultimania books and they have tons of exclusives. I doubt there'll be much new here though, but it'll be good if there is!

DarkRoxasNobody

Why can't the Japanese have two different teams for the making of games and stuff? So then the games can come out at the same time for us and for them. Like when this website told us it was coming out in May, I was so excited. But then I found out it was the Japanese release date. Now I have to wait another 3 or 4 months until it comes out for America in August!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The ultimania looks awesome! I wish that it was in english so I could actually read it though.

A

Audo

Why can't the Japanese have two different teams for the making of games and stuff? So then the games can come out at the same time for us and for them. Like when this website told us it was coming out in May, I was so excited. But then I found out it was the Japanese release date. Now I have to wait another 3 or 4 months until it comes out for America in August!
Uh.. Each of the three games have their own team.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I absolutely love the symbolism of the artwork. It's, as everyone else has said, absolutely fantastic.

I would love to get it, if only to look at the artwork, but I know no Japanese and I can't buy something if I don't understand any of it. Damn, if this keeps up I might just have to try and learn Japanese.

It's too bad that this will probably never be released in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back