• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days theories *spoilers*??? maybe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xobon

*sighs*i guess we wont be seing neither axel nor roxas in kh III then,anyway what is it with roxas??why he cant remember his days in the orgXIII in kh II??i guess that was one of the topics in the beggining of this trhead right?

In KHII, Roxas's memories were erased by Namine as Ansem made her do so. He does remember just before fighting Axel for the second time at the beginning of the game.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
-spits out her drink-

WHAT.

Are you kidding? I would damn near cream my pants if they brought back the Org -- or at least its key players. pleasebringbackVexenibegofyouNomura Or at least their somebodies. Or something. At the very least we know Xehanort's coming back, and I'm kinda hoping on the original six in general. For obvious reasons.
you know you are hilarious dont you xD,but thats a NO i would be more than ok if they bring axel but given the fact that they'd have to bring the ORG back im not rooting for it

FreezePrideIV

you know you are hilarious dont you xD,but thats a NO i would be more than ok if they bring axel but given the fact that they'd have to bring the ORG back im not rooting for it

Oooooooooookay.

And why not?

I mean, there are lots of reasons not to bring them back, sure, as that is kind of backtracking and undoing all the progress Sora did in KHII and CoM and -- OHWAIT.

Seriously though, if they bring them back and use them as major movers and shakers of the plot, why not capitalize on their popularity? They already have their own game for chrissakes.

Xobon

Why would axel come back? He's kinda nonexistant now. I don't understand why he would be brought back.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
-spits out her drink-

WHAT.

Are you kidding? I would damn near cream my pants if they brought back the Org -- or at least its key players. pleasebringbackVexenibegofyouNomura Or at least their somebodies. Or something. At the very least we know Xehanort's coming back, and I'm kinda hoping on the original six in general. For obvious reasons.

They can only bring back their sombodies. Their nobodies are gone and they should be whole again if their heartless are dead.

FreezePrideIV

Why would axel come back? He's kinda nonexistant now. I don't understand why he would be brought back.

was he ever existent to begin with :V????

I think he meant his Somebody/character in general.

They can only bring back their sombodies. Their nobodies are gone and they should be whole again if their heartless are dead.

that's what I meant. my bad.

Xobon

thats what i meant dude,im not rooting for it,did you read what i said???anyway if axel does come back it would be as ale,lae,lea or whatever his name was

Ok, why would that mean all of the organization would have to be brought back? Nomura said they have a chance of being brought back.

FreezePrideIV

can we say for simplicity's sake that (except when noted otherwise) when one refers to "bringing back the Org" they mean bringing back their characters in Somebody form? 'cause really their Somebodies don't seem to be all that different from their Nobodies -- and bringing them back as Nobodies really would be kinda silly. :V

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Ok, why would that mean all of the organization would have to be brought back? Nomura said they have a chance of being brought back.
cause think about it if axel made it to be whole again what stops the others from doing it too??and nomura was delusional when he said that,he knows very well that the org has done its part already,its pointles to bring it back,

FreezePrideIV

then nomura was delusional when he said that,he knows very well that the org has done its part already,its pointles to bring it back

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

It'd be pointless to bring them back as Nobodies, but if their Somebodies came back, that'd be a major deal. Consider just how much of the plot has been driven by their shenanigans already? (read: AtW's apprentices, etc) Besides, they are just too likeable to not bring back. They're colorful. They're popular. Loveable. Squishable. Get yours today for $14.99 plus S+H.

Besides, they brought Maleficent back using the worst plot device in the universe, and she wasn't nearly as important as the Org was. The whole killtheheartlessandthenkilltheirnobody theory thing actually sounds plausible and relatively readily-acceptable.

or, you know, Sora might accidentally remember them and POOF, they'll appear out of nowhere.

Xobon

then nomura was delusional when he said that,he knows very well that the org has done its part already,its pointles to bring it back,cause think about it if axel made it to be whole again what stops the others from doing it too??

No, I mean that when somebody's heartless and Nobody is destroyed, their somebody has a chance to come back. If Axel's somebody comes back, that doesn't mean the rest would. That's all I'm saying.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

It'd be pointless to bring them back as Nobodies, but if their Somebodies came back, that'd be a major deal. Consider just how much of the plot has been driven by their shenanigans already? (read: AtW's apprentices, etc) Besides, they are just too likeable to not bring back. They're colorful. They're popular. Loveable. Squishable. Get yours today for $14.99 plus S+H.

Besides, they brought Maleficent back using the worst plot device in the universe, and she wasn't nearly as important as the Org was. The whole killtheheartlessandthenkilltheirnobody theory thing actually sounds plausible and relatively readily-acceptable.

or, you know, Sora might accidentally remember them and POOF, they'll appear out of nowhere.
xDDDD,i know what you mean,bring them back as their wholes,and thats a NO to that too,dont make repeat myself again,another set of ORGXIII even as wholes,would be pointless,the major badass iin kh III is gonna be xehanort thats why they are making BBS duh
No, I mean that when somebody's heartless and Nobody is destroyed, their somebody has a chance to come back. If Axel's somebody comes back, that doesn't mean the rest would. That's all I'm saying.
yes it does,if axel makes it to be whole then what stops the others from doing it,cant you see my point??

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

I think it depends on whether or not their heartless died first whether they come back.

FreezePrideIV

ITS POINTLESS TO BRING THEM BACK,days is a final goodbye to org XIII,you wont be seing XIII in kh III ok?now lets get back on topic before this thread gets closed

no one knows that for sure. It all could have been a prelude to seeing them whole in KH3. we can only hope. you were the one that brought it up in the first place :x

anyway what was this topic about again i don't even

OH. Right. Days! So. No, their somebodies probably won't be in days. I mean, I'd love to see some stuff about the original six in flashbacks or something, but prolly won't happen. Outside of multiplayer I haven't even seen anything of the Oblivion crew. :<

Xobon

Is VTA's master a completely new character? I was kinda wondering if it might be Mickey's master...which would be lame XD(just getting back on topic before the thread closes)

EDIT: MASTER YEN SID!!! That was the name =D

Oh damn. Thjat's still off topic >_<

Xion is cool...damn it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back