• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days theories *spoilers*??? maybe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xobon

Welcome to my world.

Watch them. They're good.

Wow, how many people have already debated that axel is riku's nobody since that vid? The placement of Roxas, Xion and Axel on the tree in destiny islands must have sparked an uproar.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I would imagine so.

I wonder if they will ever reveal who Axel was.

Axel was Reno, obviously! 8D!

Yeahno. But if he comes back in KH3, the way the majority of Org XIII seem to be, we'll probably know. Though I doubt his Somebody will be very different from his Nobody, given that Roxas, Namine, and Xion are special cases and Xehanort and Xemnas have a lot in common.

FreezePrideIV

It'd be nice if they showed anything to do with any of their others, period. It'd be sweet if they played some kind of relatively major role in KH3, or did some more backstory with that, or something. The SARs were just such teases.

moar Even please adjksghdfjklsf.

Xobon

It'd be nice if they showed anything to do with any of their others, period. It'd be sweet if they played some kind of relatively major role in KH3, or did some more backstory with that, or something. The SARs were just such teases.

moar Even please adjksghdfjklsf.

Umm, didn't they reveal in Ansem's report that FIVE of them were Ansem's students? Zexion, Vexen, Xigbar, Xaldin and ....I think Lexausablahblah or however you spell it all used to be AtW students alongside Xehanort.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
*sighs*i guess we wont be seing neither axel nor roxas in kh III then,anyway what is it with roxas??why he cant remember his days in the orgXIII in kh II??i guess that was one of the topics in the beggining of this trhead right?

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
*sighs*i guess we wont be seing neither axel nor roxas in kh III then

According to Nomura's retcon/whatever you wanna call it, if you kill a Heartless and then a Nobody, the person has a chance of coming back. This means Xehanort is almost certainly coming back and I'm not going to be surprised to see the Org following--particularly the original six, Marluxia, and Axel because they've had the most bearing on the plot thus far.

FreezePrideIV

Braig, Dilan, Even, Ienzo, Elaeus, and Xehanort. AtW's apprentices. Numbers 1-6 in the Organization.

fixed <3

Umm, didn't they reveal in Ansem's report that FIVE of them were Ansem's students? Zexion, Vexen, Xigbar, Xaldin and ....I think Lexausablahblah or however you spell it all used to be AtW students alongside Xehanort.

that is not nearly enough information to sate my thirst for knowledge. It's a tease! I want to see Even's sexy self all up in a labcoat. And maybe glasses. Rrrrrrowr.

have they showed some picts of them?i wonder how they look compared to their nobodies and what about the other 7 members?there is no past for them yet?

no and no. Extraordinary Nobodies aside, we only know what Xemnas's somebody looked like. And the other 7 have no past as of yet. Which is why I am so hoping it'll be touched on at some point.

Until then, at least we have FANFICTION~!

anyway what is it with roxas??why he cant remember his days in the orgXIII in kh II??

ALL WILL BE REVEALED IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF KINGDOM HEARTS: THE ANIMATED SERIES. by which I mean Days.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
yeah more like VEN is the one coming back,roxas there is a small chance and axel...if they bring him back they'd have to bring the whole ORGXIII and i think people wouldnt like it that way

FreezePrideIV

if they bring him back they'd have to bring the whole ORGXIII and i think people wouldnt like it that way

-spits out her drink-

WHAT.

Are you kidding? I would damn near cream my pants if they brought back the Org -- or at least its key players. pleasebringbackVexenibegofyouNomura Or at least their somebodies. Or something. At the very least we know Xehanort's coming back, and I'm kinda hoping on the original six in general. For obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back