• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days theories *spoilers*??? maybe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I know this, Rain. But he did it because he knew it was right. Roxas did have a conscience.

...I fail to see how his conscience ties up to this.

Which leads me to think that were it up to her, she'd have repaired Roxas' memories.

Not if it meant it would interfere with Sora's Memories. Roxas's own Memories returning was said to be affected by the return of Sora's own Memories. So in a sense, she did repair Roxas's Memories - by repairing Sora's.

He has no powers over Memories. Roxas's Memories seemed to have returned as Sora's did, getting a boost towards the end after the run-in with Kairi.

Just teasing.

You're jealous :p and it's a 'she'.

Xobon

Not if it meant it would interfere with Sora's Memories. Roxas's own Memories returning was said to be affected by the return of Sora's own Memories. So in a sense, she did repair Roxas's Memories - by repairing Sora's.

He has no powers over Memories. Roxas's Memories seemed to have returned as Sora's did, getting a boost towards the end after the run-in with Kairi.

You're jealous :p and it's a 'she'.

Even so, to repair Roxas' memories would take a year in itself, which wouldn't matter if he was going to be returned to Sora anyways.

Anycrap, he did remember while fighting Axel and he did VERY obviously show that he didn't want to be part of Sora. He was pissed.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Even so, to repair Roxas' memories would take a year in itself, which wouldn't matter if he was going to be returned to Sora anyways.

:v yeah, I'll go with 'no' on that one. Days explains why it took a whole effin' year to restore Sora's Memories. Mostly because they were leaking out and all that shiz. With Xion gone wherever and Roxas brought back, it took her a mere week to fix up both Sora and Roxas's Memories.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

He did what he thought was right. In all honesty, I don't believe in morality. too objective. But this is a game we're talking about. I think that Roxas chose to became whole because he wanted Sora to be able to truly exist.

I can't argue with this. You're right on the money.

Who's to say he can't just use his computer or some data bullshit to affect Roxas in VTT. I know it's purely speculative, and I usually hate speculation, but I just can't help it on this one.

You're jealous

Yeah. I wish I could be a newfag again.

:p and it's a 'she'.

You just referred to her as an "it".

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He did what he thought was right. In all honesty, I don't believe in morality. too objective. But this is a game we're talking about. I think that Roxas chose to became whole because he wanted Sora to be able to truly exist.

o.o; then why beat the crap out of Diz? Why go "my heart belongs to me"? He didn't want to merge into Sora. He didn't want to disappear. Diz simply left him no choice.

Who's to say he can't just use his computer or some data bullshit to affect Roxas in VTT. I know it's purely speculative, and I usually hate speculation, but I just can't help it on this one.

Nothing to indicate it, and with his personality being that of Days' Roxas, it seems the only difference was what he remembered, which leads back to Namine.

Yeah. I wish I could be a newfag again.

Yeah, then I wouldn't expect you to behave and all that shiz.
Oh look, I do.
Hint, hint.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I think that Roxas chose to became whole because he wanted Sora to be able to truly exist.

Are Heartless on the same par as Nobodies, then? Because I'm fairly certain Sora still technically exists; it's only the LACK of a heart that puts them at the nonexistent level.

But to address the main issue, I think it's less a question of what Roxas wanted and more a question of inevitability. The tone in his voice when he says "I guess my summer is...over" rings with defeat; Sora is someone he can't turn down.

Just my two cents--I'm aware I'm hitting the battlefield a little late here. vv;

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
o.o; then why beat the crap out of Diz? Why go "my heart belongs to me"? He didn't want to merge into Sora. He didn't want to disappear. Diz simply left him no choice.

Hmm.. Alright... Point proven. Why is it you're the only one I can't ever beat?

Nothing to indicate it, and with his personality being that of Days' Roxas, it seems the only difference was what he remembered, which leads back to Namine.

Aside from the fact that Roxas in days was significantly more emo?

Yeah, then I wouldn't expect you to behave and all that shiz.
Oh look, I do.
Hint, hint.

I don't think you understand the terminology...

Xobon

:v yeah, I'll go with 'no' on that one. Days explains why it took a whole effin' year to restore Sora's Memories. Mostly because they were leaking out and all that shiz. With Xion gone wherever and Roxas brought back, it took her a mere week to fix up both Sora and Roxas's Memories.

It tooke the ENTIRE time between KHCOM and KH2 to restore sora's memories and Roxas's Likely came back at the same time. She was NOT actively working on roxas's memories.

Edit: Sora did not grow a foot in a damn week. That's just pure ignorance.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
It tooke the ENTIRE time between KHCOM and KH2 to restore sora's memories and Roxas's Likely came back at the same time. She was NOT actively working on roxas's memories.

How do you know that? Roxas did gain memories of Sora as time progressed.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aside from the fact that Roxas in days was significantly more emo?

Did we see the same trailers? Since Roxas seemed to be a rather lovable, somewhat happy kid once Axel got down the entire Sea Salt issue. He certainly seems warm towards Xion and Axel.
The only time in which he truly went emo was when he left, which we saw flashbacks of in KH2.

She worked hard on it, but there were hindrences. She couldn't restore them, though she tried.
Roxas was brought into captivity about a week before Sora woke up. It didn't matter how long Namine tried, it didn't work for reasons we'll see in Days.

Xobon

How do you know that? Roxas did gain memories of Sora as time progressed.

She was working on Sora's memories, which directly affected Roxas's memories as portrayed in his dreams.

She worked hard on it, but there were hindrences. She couldn't restore them, though she tried.
Roxas was brought into captivity about a week before Sora woke up. It didn't matter how long Namine tried, it didn't work for reasons we'll see in Days.

Yes, but you said it was only a week, the rest was done otherwise. It could not be completed without roxas however, and i know that.

Edit: Truly sorry for the double post

Denizen-Dusk

Even so, the replica was never part of sora's life, so how then would namine reach out to the replica if it's true that she can only reach out to those that were a part of his life?

I'm not trying to confirm that Denizen is right btw, he's full of it and obviously didn't pay attention.

Denizen, Xion has to be connected to sora's memories, not something like destiny. Xion Was not part of sora's life in any direct way, so your assumptions are null and void.
OW! my pride, LoL. I'm not saying destiny by the way. I have my theory about their connection but I'm not about to support a theory with a theory. They are connected nonetheless. I'll go ahead and say that I have no proof of their connection but I will once Days takes off. I'm full of it alright, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Did we see the same trailers? Since Roxas seemed to be a rather lovable, somewhat happy kid once Axel got down the entire Sea Salt issue. He certainly seems warm towards Xion and Axel.
The only time in which he truly went emo was when he left, which we saw flashbacks of in KH2.

Alright, that new avvy is making me think you're constantly pissed, but I digress. I'll say this again: Rain, you're the only person on this site capable of making me feel like an idiot. Right again. Damnit. >.<

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes, but you said it was only a week, the rest was done otherwise. It could not be completed without roxas however, and i know that.

It took her a week from the moment Roxas was brought in by Riku and put in VTLTW. She had a year in which her work wasn't going anywhere between CoM and KH2.

Edit: Truly sorry for the double post

See, you can use the edit button :D

I'm full of it alright, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Uh, yes it is. Especially when your 'proof' is something you can only speculate at and that otherwise sounds illogical.

Xobon

It took her a week from the moment Roxas was brought in by Riku and put in VTLTW. She had a year in which her work wasn't going anywhere between CoM and KH2.

You have no proof that it went nowhere for almost a whole year, first of all. Second, Namine said it would take about a year regardless.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
You have no proof that it went nowhere for almost a whole year, first of all. Second, Namine said it would take about a year regardless.

DiZ said:
Has it stopped completely?

No, but it definitely looks like something went down and it took a lot longer than Namine expected. If she was seriously gonna put him in there for a year I think she would have said something amounting to "AND BY A WHILE I MEAN A WHILE OK?"

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

She said it would took a while, not a year. And seeing how once Roxas was brought in it took a week, I think that kind of proves it wasn't her fault it took that long.
And we do have proof :\ just look at the Days' trailers. Namine herself said no matter what she does, she can't put Sora's Memories back properly.
Hence why they needed to bring Roxas back to begin with.

And Axie, that quote can also be perceived to refer to when the Memories leaking out stopped, not that the restoration stopped completely. Hence why Diz sent out Riku - because now that whatever was interefering stopped, they could bring everything back in order again. Namely - bring Roxas, or Xion, who now had all of Sora's Memories, back.

Xobon

She said it would took a while, not a year. And seeing how once Roxas was brought in it took a week, I think that kind of proves it wasn't her fault it took that long.
And we do have proof :\ just look at the Days' trailers. Namine herself said no matter what she does, she can't put Sora's Memories back properly.
Hence why they needed to bring Roxas back to begin with.

Ala, I have been beaten.

I did not see the trailers for Days. And I believe my belief that it would take a year was just an assumption I made with the apparent time length in between. I conceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back