• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days theories *spoilers*??? maybe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
They could have implanted Riku's memory, but they needed Namine to alter it to pit him against Sora. Vexen can't do that.

I'm willing to bet that he can. If AtW is capable of making false memories, who's to say that Vexen isn't either?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
...AtW didn't create a new persona for Roxas. o_O I think it's safe to say that was Namine's doing as well, mostly because she had to take apart by that point all the Memories in Sora's Heart. You'd think it would affect Roxas as well, and his own Memories did return as Sora's did.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
of course vexen can,for christ sake he already made the whole copy of riku why couldnt he rearange its memories??
though larxene was just toying with repliku of course,they wouldnt give him the memories of the real riku,vexen just created repliku to "test"sora

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
of course vexen can,for christ sake he already made the whole copy of riku why couldnt he rearange its memories??

Because that's not how it works. The only person who seems to be with powers over Memories in that sense is Namine. They might see Memories through CO, but Namine's the only one that can create and modify them.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Because that's not how it works. The only person who seems to be with powers over Memories in that sense is Namine. They might see Memories through CO, but Namine's the only one that can create and modify them.
thats true,i was wrong,cause if vexen could do that then why was it namine the one who created the memories of repliku??i think that if vexen was able to command in replikus memories he would have done it himself and not asked namine to do it for him

Last edited:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
...AtW didn't create a new persona for Roxas. o_O I think it's safe to say that was Namine's doing as well, mostly because she had to take apart by that point all the Memories in Sora's Heart. You'd think it would affect Roxas as well, and his own Memories did return as Sora's did.

He very much altered the way that Roxas thought. If it were up to Naminé, then why would she have not given Roxas his memories back? She was obviously abhorred by the fact that he was placed in VTT and robbed of his memories.

Xobon

thats true,i was wrong,cause if vexen could do that then why was it namine the one who created the memories of repliku??i think that if vexen was able to command in replikus memories he would have done it himself and not asked namine to do it for him

I was pretty sure it was never said who altered Roxas's memories(please correct me if I am wrong).
So I would assume it was Namine, since she was still hanging around in AtW's care.

I'm pretty sure that Ansem made Namine do it.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I was pretty sure it was never said who altered Roxas's memories(please correct me if I am wrong).
So I would assume it was Namine, since she was still hanging around in AtW's care.

I'm pretty sure that Ansem made Namine do it.
i havent played khII or kh I so i cant correct you/dont know if you are wrong but what i do know is that vexen cant control replikus memories,however replikus memories are off-topic who was the first one in ask about them?cause he was offtopic

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He very much altered the way that Roxas thought. If it were up to Naminé, then why would she have not given Roxas his memories back? She was obviously abhorred by the fact that he was placed in VTT and robbed of his memories.

If Roxas had remembered his true life, he'd have tried to run away. Also, it might've just been a side-effect of breaking all the Memories in Sora's Heart so she could piece them together again properly.
Namine'd do whatever she can to get Sora back together again. Hence her 'you were never supposed to exist' comment, amongst other things. If AtW insisted there was no other way, something Namine herself was probably aware of most of everyone in there, she'd have went along with it. She didn't really try to bust him out of there so much as helped him recover his Memories as she was supposed to, now did she?

And he didn't change how Roxas thought. Look at the Days trailers. He's as every bit Twilight Town Roxas there as he is in KH2, wanting nothing more than to be with his friends.

Xobon

i havent played khII or kh I so i cant correct you/dont know if you are wrong but what i do know is that vexen cant control replikus memories,however replikus memories are off-topic who was the first one in ask about them?cause he was offtopic

It's a question referring to namine's abilities which directly affects Roxas, who is the main character of days, which is on topic :dizzy:

Agreed, Rain

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
If Roxas had remembered his true life, he'd have ran away. Also, it might've just been a side-effect of breaking all the Memories in Sora's Heart so she could piece them together again properly.

I highly doubt it. After all, he'd have remembered that he went out to find Sora, and being within arms reach of Sora, he'd have done the same thing he did when recovering his memories from the computer: willingly reunite with him.

Namine'd do whatever she can to get Sora back together again. Hence her 'you were never supposed to exist' comment, amongst other things.

But she also doesn't seem like she'd lie. Not when left up to her, anyway.

And he didn't change how Roxas thought. Look at the Days trailers. He's as every bit Twilight Town Roxas there as he is in KH2, wanting nothing more than to be with his friends.

xX That was actually a typo. I meant to say "remembered" not "thought". That's by far the most absurd typo I've ever made.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
It's a question referring to namine's abilities which directly affects Roxas, who is the main character of days, which is on topic :dizzy:

Agreed, Rain
meh,everybody knows about namines powers,besides roxas is soras nobody hence namine can do whatever she wants with roxas's memories so repliku is out of the topic now is it?

FreezePrideIV

i havent played khII or kh I

what

but

well.

but what i do know is that vexen cant control replikus memories,however replikus memories are off-topic who was the first one in ask about them?cause he was offtopic
besides roxas is soras nobody hence namine can do whatever she wants with roxas's memories so repliku is out of the topic now is it?

WELL EXCUSE ME PRINCESS >:V

and actually I brought it up in the vein of "WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT NAMINE'S POWER LEVEL" since that's what topic we were on at the time. Interesting discussion regardless.

meh,everybody knows about namines powers,

orly i guess i shouldnt have asked then :<

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I highly doubt it. After all, he'd have remembered that he went out to find Sora, and being within arms reach of Sora, he'd have done the same thing he did when recovering his memories from the computer: willingly reunite with him.

And that's where you've got it backwards. I agree all Nobodies wanted to become whole, but Roxas didn't set off in order to fuse with Sora. He wanted to know about Sora since he lacked his Memories and had this amazing weapon called the Keyblade that he had no idea why he had it.
He never really wanted to fuse with Sora.
I agree with Riku when he said that things might've ended differently had the two met, but they didn't, hence Roxas would've had no reason to stick around and disappear.

But she also doesn't seem like she'd lie. Not when left up to her, anyway.

When did I say she'd lie? In wiping out Roxas's Memories? She was the one who told him the truth at the end, wasn't she?

xX That was actually a typo. I meant to say "remembered" not "thought". That's by far the most absurd typo I've ever made.

And we've already established that's not something AtW could've done o.o

WELL EXCUSE ME PRINCESS >:V

O_O you did not just make that reference.
:heart:!

"WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT NAMINE'S POWER LEVEL"

I think I like you more and more with each post you make.

Xobon

Roxas remembers at the end and doesn't want to become part of sora again. He says it's his life or whatever. He even tries to take out Ansem to prevent it. Seems to me like he would have refused.....:23:

Once again, I agree, Rain =D

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
And that's where you've got it backwards. I agree all Nobodies wanted to become whole, but Roxas didn't set off in order to fuse with Sora. He wanted to know about Sora since he lacked his Memories and had this amazing weapon called the Keyblade that he had no idea why he had it.
He never really wanted to fuse with Sora.
I agree with Riku when he said that things might've ended differently had the two met, but they didn't, hence Roxas would've had no reason to stick around and disappear.

I know this, Rain. But he did it because he knew it was right. Roxas did have a conscience.

When did I say she'd lie? In wiping out Roxas's Memories? She was the one who told him the truth at the end, wasn't she?

Which leads me to think that were it up to her, she'd have repaired Roxas' memories.

And we've already established that's not something AtW could've done o.o

How so?

O_O you did not just make that reference.
:heart:!

He did.

I think I like you more and more with each post you make.

He just used the most generic, lame meme since Rick-rolling. I'm starting to not like him. =P

Just teasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back