• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days theories *spoilers*??? maybe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xobon

She's not quite powerful enough to do that. Besides, I don't know that she can alter the memories of a Nobody.

Didn't she alter Roxas's memories? Was that Ansem that messed with Roxas' memories? Wow, I really need to replay. It's been awhile. Sad day.

FreezePrideIV

I do apologize for jumping into the argument, but I could use a little education here, as I'm not sure I'm following what you're saying. What about all that stuff Larxene says to RR prior to his meeting Sora?

"This is your chance to get your hands on the real Riku's memories. All you need is that card and a little help from Naminé. Maybe we'll get her to make you forget you're fake...Better yet, we could remake your heart so you can be just like the real Riku."

"But look on the bright side... Naminé will erase the memory of me knocking you flat along with everything else. She'll implant the loveliest little memories you could ever hope for. So what if they're lies?"

Note that RR had already met/fought with Riku by this time. If Namine can influence those that have interacted with Sora, is it safe to say she can influence RR through his meeting Riku (Sora -> Riku -> RR)? Or am I totally missing the point here?

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I do apologize for jumping into the argument, but I could use a little education here, as I'm not sure I'm following what you're saying. What about all that stuff Larxene says to RR prior to his meeting Sora?

"This is your chance to get your hands on the real Riku's memories. All you need is that card and a little help from Naminé. Maybe we'll get her to make you forget you're fake...Better yet, we could remake your heart so you can be just like the real Riku."

"But look on the bright side... Naminé will erase the memory of me knocking you flat along with everything else. She'll implant the loveliest little memories you could ever hope for. So what if they're lies?"

Note that RR had already met/fought with Riku by this time. If Namine can influence those that have interacted with Sora, is it safe to say she can influence RR through his meeting Riku (Sora -> Riku -> RR)? Or am I totally missing the point here?
no,you are not missing the point its true that she could arrange replikus and rikus memories given the fact that they both know sora,but im missing YOUR point

Xobon

no,you are not missing the point its true that she could arrange replikus and rikus memories given the fact that they both know sora,but im missing YOUR point

He is asking if namine can influence the memories of those that people close to sora meet. He is asking, if Riku met a person, would Namine be able to affect that person. The answer is no.

FreezePrideIV

My post was more directed towards Xenka, but I didn't really have a point. I was just looking for clarification.

He is asking if namine can influence the memories of those that people close to sora meet. He is asking, if Riku met a person, would Namine be able to affect that person. The answer is no.

Not quite what I was asking -- was more or less wondering as to the extent of Namine's abilities regarding RR, since RR hadn't met Sora up to that point. But he did meet Riku.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
no namine can only affect the memories of those who know sora,that would be riku,kairi,goofy,donald,repliku,blah,blah do you really want me to say every single person she could affect ??

Xobon

My post was more directed towards Xenka, but I didn't really have a point. Was more or less just looking for clarification.

This may shed some light on the subject of Namine's origin and reasons for being able to tamper with Sora.

Naminé was born when Sora stabbed himself with Ansem's artificial Keyblade in order to restore Kairi near the end of Kingdom Hearts. This made Naminé a very odd Nobody, born from Kairi's heart and Sora's body and soul. Kairi's own body never became a Nobody because her heart lacked darkness (since she was one of the Princesses of Heart), so her body and soul were never able to leave the Realm of Light and thus made it seem like Kairi was in a comatose state until she regained her heart. However, this means that Naminé was also born without Kairi's memories, only furthering her status as an unusual entity, and she and Kairi are incomplete without each other. And because of the fact that Naminé is formed from Sora's body, she has the power to manipulate his memories as well as the memories of those who are connected to him, prompting several others, even herself, to call her a "witch". She came into being at Castle Oblivion, found by the Organization XIII.
Ansem the Wise has stated in Report 9 of the Secret Ansem Reports that Naminé is not a true Nobody. It is unknown if this was his opinion (as Nobodies generally remember their past life) or a fact.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
My post was more directed towards Xenka, but I didn't really have a point. I was just looking for clarification.

Not quite what I was asking -- was more or less wondering as to the extent of Namine's abilities regarding RR, since RR hadn't met Sora up to that point. But he did meet Riku.
repliku knew both sora and riku,dont make me recall all the annoying times you have to fight repliku as sora in kh COM

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I feel like negarepping you for linking into the KHwiki so much. Never do it :\ that place is a cesspit of misinformation.

This made Naminé a very odd Nobody, born from Kairi's heart and Sora's body and soul.

Yet not made up of it.

she and Kairi are incomplete without each other.

you could say that about Namine, but seeing how once she got her Heart back, Kairi was back to being a whole being, she couldn't care less what happened to Namine. Arguably part of why Diz didn't care about telling Riku to kill Namine.

And because of the fact that Naminé is formed from Sora's body, she has the power to manipulate his memories as well as the memories of those who are connected to him, prompting several others, even herself, to call her a "witch".

:\ it's not because she's made up from his Body. That went to Roxas. The reason is that Nobodies have a relation to the Body they came from. That would mean that Namine, originating from Sora's B+S even while not taking it with her, had more of a relation to Sora than to Kairi.

Naminé is not a true Nobody. It is unknown if this was his opinion (as Nobodies generally remember their past life) or a fact.

She's a Special Nobody. That could mean in the long run she's not a Nobody at all, yes, but she was born from the same process as one and is neither the Heart nor the Heartless, hence - a Nobody, as special as she might be.

As for Repliku, he's a Riku XD; I fail to see why people fret so much about it.
Unless of course we do go with what's been hinted in Another Report where Namine can possibly influence people beyond those related to Sora, and AtW is just misinformed :p

Xobon

I feel like negarepping you for linking into the KHwiki so much. Never do it :\ that place is a cesspit of misinformation.

Yet not made up of it.

you could say that about Namine, but seeing how once she got her Heart back, Kairi was back to being a whole being, she couldn't care less what happened to Namine. Arguably part of why Diz didn't care about telling Riku to kill Namine.

:\ it's not because she's made up from his Body. That went to Roxas. The reason is that Nobodies have a relation to the Body they came from. That would mean that Namine, originating from Sora's B+S even while not taking it with her, had more of a relation to Sora than to Kairi.

She's a Special Nobody. That could mean in the long run she's not a Nobody at all, yes, but she was born from the same process as one and is neither the Heart nor the Heartless, hence - a Nobody, as special as she might be.

Wow, I did not read that through at all. I was looking for a shortcut explanation. I am sorry :embarassed:

FreezePrideIV

repliku knew both sora and riku,dont make me recall all the annoying times you have to fight repliku as sora in kh COM

okay let's try this again

was more or less wondering as to the extent of Namine's abilities regarding RR, since RR hadn't met Sora up to that point. But he did meet Riku.

:>

naminenaminenaminenaminenamine

Hok, yes, got it memorized -- but I was specifically interested in what all she could do to RR. I totally understand why she can mess with Sora's memories, and the memories of those close to him -- but since RR hadn't met Sora at all until after Namine messed with him, what does that say of Namine's abilities to affect other people? That's not to say that Larxene was totally on the ball about this -- but if Namine was able to wipe all of RR's memories and replace them with Riku's and tamper with his just like she had with Sora's memories, how could she have done that if she can only directly affect Sora? This is taking into account the fact that RR did not meet Sora until after Namine messed with him.

Apologies if I'm stepping on anyone's toes/completely misunderstanding everything.

Xobon

Hok, yes, got it memorized -- but I was specifically interested in what all she could do to RR. I totally understand why she can mess with Sora's memories, and the memories of those close to him -- but since RR hadn't met Sora at all until after Namine messed with him, what does that say of Namine's abilities to affect other people? That's not to say that Larxene was totally on the ball about this -- but if Namine was able to wipe all of RR's memories and replace them with Riku's and tamper with his just like she had with Sora's memories, how could she have done that if she can only directly affect Sora? This is taking into account the fact that RR did not meet Sora until after Namine messed with him.

Apologies if I'm stepping on anyone's toes/completely misunderstanding everything.

My theory is simply that she implanted Riku's memories into the replica using the cards, which are basically their memories. And then Riku Replica's memories are those that are tied to sora from then on.

FreezePrideIV

My theory is simply that she implanted Riku's memories into the replica using the cards, which are basically their memories. And then Riku Replica's memories are those that are tied to sora from then on.

But then why would they specifically need Namine to do that? Wouldn't Vexen have just been able to do it himself in that case?

Xobon

But then why would they specifically need Namine to do that? Wouldn't Vexen have just been able to do it himself in that case?

They could have implanted Riku's memory, but they needed Namine to alter it to pit him against Sora. Vexen can't do that.

Edit: Keep in mind this is only a theory backed up by some bits of evidence. Nomura hasn't clearly stated the exact boundaries of Namine's memory altering abilities.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back