• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days theories *spoilers*??? maybe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
The replica had no heart. It says that. I could see however,if she implanted memories of Riku Replica into sora's memory as the real riku, but Sora has no recollection of what Riku says, so that doesn't make sense. They have two different memory sets. Each of them say they are the one who made the promise to Namine. So that doesn't make sense.

She didn't say he had a heart, but rather that he's a replica of a heart.

Denizen-Dusk

you say by manipulating Sora's memories Namine manipulates people connected to him. Yes. Xion is connected to him, now that is the part I'll call theoretical. I'm very sure she is which cannot be proven until Days has gone been played through. I cna't prove this theory yet, but I can once I have played days and can tell you her connection to him.

Not good as in I can only quote a full post, not just pieces to elaborate on.

Xobon

She didn't say he had a heart, but rather that he's a replica of a heart.

Even so, the replica was never part of sora's life, so how then would namine reach out to the replica if it's true that she can only reach out to those that were a part of his life?

I'm not trying to confirm that Denizen is right btw, he's full of it and obviously didn't pay attention.

Denizen, Xion has to be connected to sora's memories, not something like destiny. Xion Was not part of sora's life in any direct way, so your assumptions are null and void.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
you say by manipulating Sora's memories Namine manipulates people connected to him. Yes. Xion is connected to him, now that is the part I'll call theoretical. I'm very sure she is which cannot be proven until Days has gone been played through. I cna't prove this theory yet, but I can once I have played days and can tell you her connection to him.

Even if she is connected to him, they have to have at least met Sora. Xion never fucking meets Sora. End of story.

If you want to quote small pieces, there's an orange quote box you can select to quote a highlighted section of text whenever making a post. Hopefully that helps you.

Xobon

I strongly advise you to replay the games then, because what he said is that he has a fake Heart. He also mocks the Organization members around him because he has what they lack, despite being a fake.
He's a fake whole being, yes, but a whole being nonetheless.

I'm sorry, I had forgotten about this. However, the fake heart was never in sora's life, nor had he met the replica. She is supposed to only be able to manipulate the memories of those close to him in memory. So it shouldn't have affected the replica, it should have affected Riku, instead, but obviously didn't. So something is amiss.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Uh, all you have to do is wrap the piece around
tags, there's even a button that generates the code for you if you don't want to individually type each pair of quote tags:

quote912.jpg

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm sorry, I had forgotten about this. However, the fake heart was never in sora's life, nor had he met the replica. She is supposed to only be able to manipulate the memories of those close to him in memory. So it shouldn't have affected the replica, it should have affected Riku, instead, but obviously didn't. So something is amiss.

Seeing how we don't know exactly the true process of cloning a Heart, and how deeply rooted into his being Riku's relation to Sora is, I truly fail to see an issue.

Xobon

Seeing how we don't know exactly the true process of cloning a Heart, and how deeply rooted into his being Riku's relation to Sora is, I truly fail to see an issue.

My point is, it isn't entirely certain that Namine can only manipulate memories through Sora, seeing as how she directly implants memories into Riku Replica.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
My point is, it isn't entirely certain that Namine can only manipulate memories through Sora, seeing as how she directly implants memories into Riku Replica.

No. Sora is the only person who's memories she can directly manipulate. I'm not going to say this any more. xX

Xobon

No. Sora is the only person who's memories she can directly manipulate. I'm not going to say this any more. xX

You'll have to forgive me for playing Devil's Advocate.
I actually agree with you, I just can't remember if the game said that it was JUST sora or not. I went through that game in like 3 days and then never touched it again. lol.

If you say it's been confirmed directly by the game, then I believe you.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
You'll have to forgive me for playing Devil's Advocate.
I actually agree with you, I just can't remember if the game said that it was JUST sora or not. I went through that game in like 3 days and then never touched it again. lol.

If you say it's been confirmed directly by the game, then I believe you.

Someone with common sense! A gift! A gift I say!

Well, yes, it has been confirmed through the game. I don't know if Nomura has said anything about it, but damnit he needs to.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:\ No. Sora's not the only person whose Memories she can influence. She can influence his own Memories, and the Memories of those related to him. Hence why she could offer Riku to lock his Darkness, and hence why Donald and Goofy eventually forgot Mickey. How are those Memories of Sora's?

Xobon

Someone with common sense! A gift! A gift I say!

Well, yes, it has been confirmed through the game. I don't know if Nomura has said anything about it, but damnit he needs to.

The gift comment made me giggle XD

Nomura has always been a procrastinator in his explanations. That or he is just prone to leave it as is.

:\ No. Sora's not the only person whose Memories she can influence. She can influence his own Memories, and the Memories of those related to him. Hence why she could offer Riku to lock his Darkness, and hence why Donald and Goofy eventually forgot Mickey. How are those Memories of Sora's?

That was our point. We know(No disrespect intended)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Obviously because Naminé's ability to affect Sora's memory can fuck with those who are close to him as well.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
then namine can almost control everybodys memories,sora is very popular around the kh hood,almost everybody knows/is related to sora hence namine can control almost evrybodys memories

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
then namine can almost control everybodys memories,sora is very pouplar around the kh hood,almost everybody knows/is related to sora hence namine can control almost evrybodys memories

Only those who actually know him. But, yes. She can control everyone from Kairi to the Mayor of Halloween town, so long as Sora is used as a medium.

Xobon

Only those who actually know him. But, yes. She can control everyone from Kairi to the Mayor of Halloween town, so long as Sora is used as a medium.

It would be one hell of a twist if Namine had used that to her advantage to mess with xehanort so that he had forgotten in birth by sleep(not happening, just toying with ideas)

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
It would be one hell of a twist if Namine had used that to her advantage to mess with xehanort so that he had forgotten in birth by sleep(not happening, just toying with ideas)

She's not quite powerful enough to do that. Besides, I don't know that she can alter the memories of a Nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back