• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days theories *spoilers*??? maybe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denizen-Dusk

Okay, I'm just kinda brainstorming about Days' story. Okay, here's what I think because Xion will have to vanish I think that she will try some kind of rebellion and Xemnas will have her exterminated and make Namine destroy all memory of Xion and she will... for the most part. She will let Roxas keep the memory of Xion because she thinks that knowing someone could stand against the Organization will give him the courage to fight. It will. He will leave the Organization to try to figure himself out. We have the whole deal with Axel not wanting him to go and Roxas will be all no one will miss me because he's upset over Xion. Okay, Xemnas wil be mad send a horde of nobodies to try to kill/bring him back and Roxas will be all Oblivion and Oathkeeper on their behinds. We ave a little bridge of things going on and then Riku is sent to retrieve Roxas. Final Boss fight (don't argue with this part I won't have it) Roxas beats Riku around and then Riku takes off the blindfold and takes down Roxas. The ending of the game will be mostly about Roxas reflecting on his actions through Days and he will lose his memories while going into VTT. and finally (this is probably just the dork in me but) I think that the credits will show bits and pieces of The opening to KH2 where Roxas is in Twilight Town.
'WOW, I didn't mean to write that much. Okay, I gotta get to 2nd block. Opinion, I'll check it out after school.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Okay, I'm just kinda brainstorming about Days' story.

Got right on ahead.

Okay, here's what I think because Xion will have to vanish I think that she will try some kind of rebellion and Xemnas will have her exterminated and make Namine destroy all memory of Xion and she will... for the most part. She will let Roxas keep the memory of Xion because she thinks that knowing someone could stand against the Organization will give him the courage to fight.

Naminé can't control the memories of everyone. Just those close to Sora. A lot of people who'd have their memories wiped weren't close to Sora.

I doubt it. I really do.

He will leave the Organization to try to figure himself out. We have the whole deal with Axel not wanting him to go and Roxas will be all no one will miss me because he's upset over Xion.

He leaves the Organization to find out about Sora. This is confirmed. Xion doesn't even factor into the equation.

Okay, Xemnas wil be mad send a horde of nobodies to try to kill/bring him back and Roxas will be all Oblivion and Oathkeeper on their behinds.

I like this. This would be a fun fight. By the way, the word is "asses".

We ave a little bridge of things going on and then Riku is sent to retrieve Roxas. Final Boss fight (don't argue with this part I won't have it)

If I want to argue you'll have no god damn say in the matter. Of course Riku will be the final boss.

Roxas beats Riku around and then Riku takes off the blindfold and takes down Roxas.

He doesn't take of his blindfold, but rather excepts the darkness completely, so that even with the blindfold, he still looks like XH SoD.

The ending of the game will be mostly about Roxas reflecting on his actions through Days and he will lose his memories while going into VTT. and finally (this is probably just the dork in me but) I think that the credits will show bits and pieces of The opening to KH2 where Roxas is in Twilight Town.

That's a logical conclusion. I also expect some sort of teaser for BBS, or maybe something involving the Rooms of Sleep/Awakening.

'WOW, I didn't mean to write that much. Okay, I gotta get to 2nd block. Opinion, I'll check it out after school.

That wasn't a lot at all.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Okay, here's what I think because Xion will have to vanish I think that she will try some kind of rebellion and Xemnas will have her exterminated and make Namine destroy all memory of Xion and she will... for the most part.

1) Xion not being around for KH2 hardly means she has to vanish in that sense. She could've just taken off, much like Roxas did eventually.
2) How would Xemnas get around to ordering Namine to do anything? If he managed to come into contact with her, I think things would've gone quite differently than they did.

She will let Roxas keep the memory of Xion because she thinks that knowing someone could stand against the Organization will give him the courage to fight. It will.

Well, we didn't exactly get to see too much of what he ended up remembering in KH2, but I still doubt Namine was the one that got everyone to possibly forget Xion.

and finally (this is probably just the dork in me but) I think that the credits will show bits and pieces of The opening to KH2 where Roxas is in Twilight Town.

Hardly doubting this, though it'd hardly be just that, imo.

He leaves the Organization to find out about Sora. This is confirmed. Xion doesn't even factor into the equation.

Actually it's been kind of confirmed that Xion is what gets him to up and leave the Organization :\ it being to find Sora and why the both of them were chosen by the Keyblade doesn't change the fact that without Xion, Roxas possibly wouldn't have done that. She doesn't only factor into the equation, she IS the equation.

He doesn't take of his blindfold, but rather excepts the darkness completely, so that even with the blindfold, he still looks like XH SoD.

He took the blindfold off, turned into XH, and as far as we know never reverted back - meaning he never had the chance to put it back on. Let's consider him morphing back into a blindfolded state to be a plot hole for now.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Actually it's been kind of confirmed that Xion is what gets him to up and leave the Organization :\ it being to find Sora and why the both of them were chosen by the Keyblade doesn't change the fact that without Xion, Roxas possibly wouldn't have done that. She doesn't only factor into the equation, she IS the equation.

I'd like to see some sort of proof before I believe this.

He took the blindfold off, turned into XH, and as far as we know never reverted back - meaning he never had the chance to put it back on. Let's consider him morphing back into a blindfolded state to be a plot hole for now.

Well, when Sora holds Riku's hand, and closes his eyes, he's sees Riku in a black cloak, with a blindfold. I think it's safe to say he can't change back on his own at that point.

Denizen-Dusk

Namine can only mess with the memories of people close to Sora, correct. But what do we know about the actual memories themselves. The memory of someone close to Sora should still be accessible by Namine, it makes sense. Of course this is not well founded and a little iffy but I'm sure those of you who have memorized the entire series can think of some backbone for this.
When KH2 was the big deal Sora was the only reason Roxas left because Xion didn't even exist yet. About connections between games like this you need to be a little open-minded cause the real world evolves as the games do. Now that we have a Xion she could be Roxas's reason for leaving.
I honestly think that Xion has to be exterminated to make her fit in the series. If you're offended, sorry.
I'm sorry, if this is hard to keep up with but I'm not good at using the quote function.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Namine can only mess with the memories of people close to Sora, correct. But what do we know about the actual memories themselves. The memory of someone close to Sora should still be accessible by Namine, it makes sense.

you didn't even add anything to my previous statement, you bluntly repeated it.

Of course this is not well founded and a little iffy but I'm sure those of you who have memorized the entire series can think of some backbone for this.

I certainly can't, because there's nothing to add backbone to.

When KH2 was the big deal Sora was the only reason Roxas left because Xion didn't even exist yet. About connections between games like this you need to be a little open-minded cause the real world evolves as the games do. Now that we have a Xion she could be Roxas's reason for leaving.

You'd be surprised how far ahead Nomura is capable of thinking, she may very well have been in the works. Believe me, I'm open-minded in about every aspect of my life. What do I look like, a Muslim?

I honestly think that Xion has to be exterminated to make her fit in the series. If you're offended, sorry.

I don't think she has to be, but I'll certainly be happy if she is. =D

I'm sorry, if this is hard to keep up with but I'm not good at using the quote function.

Don't worry, I am.

Denizen-Dusk

I never repeted your statement you plainly said Namine can't erase her memory from everyone because some of the Organization isn't related to him. All I'm saying is Xion has to be connected to Sora in some way, I'm not getting into that because we've all heard it a hundred times. I'm saying due to that connection the memory of Xion's non-existence can be erased by Namine.
As for the backbone thing I'll look around.
As for another thing not completly related to this, why do you always talk like you have lunch with Nomura every Saturday when you make posts. Seriously, dude. It's kinda creepy. Next time your having brunch see what you can squeeze out of him.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I never repeted your statement you plainly said Namine can't erase her memory from everyone because some of the Organization isn't related to him. All I'm saying is Xion has to be connected to Sora in some way, I'm not getting into that because we've all heard it a hundred times.

They have to be close to Sora, and actually have met him, not just related to him.

I'm saying due to that connection the memory of Xion's non-existence can be erased by Namine.

Even if she were able to erase Xion's memories, there are people who would know Xion who weren't close to Sora.

As for the backbone thing I'll look around.

Good luck with that.

As for another thing not completly related to this, why do you always talk like you have lunch with Nomura every Saturday when you make posts. Seriously, dude. It's kinda creepy. Next time your having brunch see what you can squeeze out of him.

If you construe what I say as sounding like that than I apologize, but I know a lot about these games, and also know a lot about debunking bogus theories.

Denizen-Dusk

You are impossible!
Okay, let's try this one more time. She doesn't need ot have control of everyone's individual memories. What I'm saying is that she might be able to mess with the actual memory of one specific person. Like this, okay let's say you are in a room everyone has a paper ball. You could A.Go and take every single paper ball from these people or B. you could tell them to throw them away and the ball will follow. That's what I'm saying she is taking the actual memory of this one person, Xion, and throwing it away. Roxas kept his paper ball though.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
You are impossible!

Yes.

Okay, let's try this one more time. She doesn't need ot have control of everyone's individual memories. What I'm saying is that she might be able to mess with the actual memory of one specific person. Like this, okay let's say you are in a room everyone has a paper ball. You could A.Go and take every single paper ball from these people or B. you could tell them to throw them away and the ball will follow. That's what I'm saying she is taking the actual memory of this one person, Xion, and throwing it away. Roxas kept his paper ball though.

I know exactly what you're saying, but the memory ability only applies to Sora. She messes with sora, and everyone follows suit. This doesn't work with others, as Sora's is the only memory she has control over, as a result of her being born from Sora.

Denizen-Dusk

Wher is it written in stone that she only messes with Sora and not the memories themselves. I want it written in stone signed in blood...okay I'm being a little dramatic. Does she control Sora's memroies or Sora?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Wher is it written in stone that she only messes with Sora and not the memories themselves. I want it written in stone signed in blood...okay I'm being a little dramatic. Does she control Sora's memroies or Sora?

She controls Sora's memories, but she has to use him as a medium. Since Xion isn't close to Sora, she wouldn't be able to reach out to Xion through Sora.

Denizen-Dusk

You seriously beleive, that Xion isn't connected to Sora. Okay, let's say for one second that you are right. (only one second then I'm back to my opinion) Why does Selphie forget about Sora, she wasn't close to Sora, and Kairi forgets his name in the beginning of KH2? You can't tell me that Sora forgot who he was so everyone followed suit. Back to my paper illustration, Namine is playing with Sora's memories in that pod, she tries to pull all memories of him together, asks everyone to throw away the ball, Selphie trashes it, and Kairi thinks about it and then kinda says I kinda like this paper ball. Not the greatest illustration but you get the idea.

Xobon

Yes.

I know exactly what you're saying, but the memory ability only applies to Sora. She messes with sora, and everyone follows suit. This doesn't work with others, as Sora's is the only memory she has control over, as a result of her being born from Sora.

Explain Namine's manipulation of Riku's Replica then.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
You seriously beleive, that Xion isn't connected to Sora. Okay, let's say for one second that you are right. (only one second then I'm back to my opinion) Why does Selphie forget about Sora, she wasn't close to Sora, and Kairi forgets his name in the beginning of KH2?

Selphie grew up with Sora for fourteen years. That obviously means she was close to him

You can't tell me that Sora forgot who he was so everyone followed suit.

I'm not telling you, the KH story is telling you. Don't you find it odd that as soon as Sora wakes up, BAM! Everyone remembers hi.

Back to my paper illustration, Namine is playing with Sora's memories in that pod, she tries to pull all memories of him together, asks everyone to throw away the ball, Selphie trashes it, and Kairi thinks about it and then kinda says I kinda like this paper ball. Not the greatest illustration but you get the idea.

Kairi vaguely remembers Sora because his memories were leaking from his pod.

Denizen-Dusk

You just completely re-worded what I said without the paper ball. You are really headstrong aren't you?

See Xobon's pickin up what I'm throwin down. I'm not a hundred percent sure where RR falls in here but I agree. Also, about Selphie being around him that doesn't automatically guarantee she is close to him. I've been with some people for 10 years now and I could just as soon spit on as talk to them.

Xobon

You seriously beleive, that Xion isn't connected to Sora. Okay, let's say for one second that you are right. (only one second then I'm back to my opinion) Why does Selphie forget about Sora, she wasn't close to Sora, and Kairi forgets his name in the beginning of KH2? You can't tell me that Sora forgot who he was so everyone followed suit. Back to my paper illustration, Namine is playing with Sora's memories in that pod, she tries to pull all memories of him together, asks everyone to throw away the ball, Selphie trashes it, and Kairi thinks about it and then kinda says I kinda like this paper ball. Not the greatest illustration but you get the idea.

It actually describes that by manipulating Sora's memories, she breaks the ties in everyone else's memory of them. She does manipulate the others through sora, Look it up. It is hard to say she can ONLY manipulate sora's memories, though, since she directly implants memories into Riku Replica.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
You just completely re-worded what I said without the paper ball. You are really headstrong aren't you?

How did I reword it?! I'm saying that she can't affect Xion's memories like she does the others, whereas you're saying she can. You don't even have evidence to back up what you're saying, your shit's just a theory, what I'm saying has been out-right stated by actual characters in the game.

Xobon

He's a replica of Riku's Heart as well. That's more than enough 'ties' right there.

The replica had no heart. It says that. I could see however,if she implanted memories of Riku Replica into sora's memory as the real riku, but Sora has no recollection of what Riku says, so that doesn't make sense. They have two different memory sets. Each of them say they are the one who made the promise to Namine. So that doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back