• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days Site *UPDATED*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Estella

If this has been stated already please close this.
????? ??? - 358/2 Days -
Looks like Xigbar and Demyx have been added to the character list.Oh and there's a new event and system video too.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I want this game sooo badly :angry:

Thanks for the notification! I'll rep when my 24 hours are over

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
NICE!

I guess the characters will go in number order...

And I'm really impressed with the graphics. They're really good for a DS.

and I think I'll play with Xigbar, but I love Demyx'(s?) guitars.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Looks like Xigbar and Demyx have been added to the character list.

:53:

HALLELUJAH! IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

I never thought they'd add any other characters to that darn list! And now they have! And Demyx no less!

Judging from the gameplay section, I wonder if they plan to add more to the character list as they update with the character's corresponding gameplay video. And I can't wait for this to get translated!

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I didnt know that the other members could change the looks of their weapons. It kind of reminds me of how theres different keyblades they have different designs.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Looks like Xigbar's Limit Break is "Critical Snipe," Axel "Explosion," and Demyx "Vapor Gigas(?)."

I noticed most of their limit breaks mirror their attacks during KH2.

slmcknett

In case anybody was wondering, under the character section of the System section, it has the names for the member's Limit Breaks. In case anybody can't read Japanese, the three Breaks so far are called:

Xigbar's - Critical Snipe
Axel's - Explosion
Demyx's - Wave Gigas

Can't wait to see the other member's Breaks. Also, Xion's attribute is confirmed as Light, just like Roxas', just in case nobody has announced that yet.

EDIT: Posted too late, but the Break for Demyx listed below is incorrect; it's definitely Wave and not Vapor.

Xanze

A new update is good and all, but I wanna see Zexion's moves! :cry: I guess I'll just have to be just a little more patient...

slmcknett

We'll probably be seeing the other 11 members sometime in the earlier future. Though probably not Xemnas until after the game actually comes out.

Xanze

We've seen snippets of Zexion's moves in some previous trailers.

Yeah I know, but they are just snippets. I'm talking about similarities to Axel, Demyx and Xigbar demonstrations. Plus I'm just too lazy to try to focus on Zexion during the hectic multiplayer trailers. Like I said, I'll wait.

slmcknett

That last one was probably the last one. The game comes out in 3 weeks, so I doubt that we'll be seeing another trailer.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
That last one was probably the last one. The game comes out in 3 weeks, so I doubt that we'll be seeing another trailer.
so,we are gonna have to keep all the doubts of the last one,expectation why do you exist!!!i cant wait for DAYS to come out even if it is in japanese,somebody will take care of the translation we will know at least the main plot of the game,thanks anyway

Xango99

this is very interesting...by the way, anyone else noticed that Xigbars limit does NOT involve any form of teleportation?........LOL, the irony.

ANYWAYS, the attacks for demyx and xigbar look pretty cool. Hopefully they get more skills as the game advances.

trixchasin

i'm not fluent, but from what i can tell, shes asking if he's alright, and i think she's saying he should rest a bit. then she says if he keeps up the way he has, that he'll get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back