• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days Site *UPDATED*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
I have a feeling that all those ??? sections are going to fill up soon. But on the other hand they never added the battle system section on the NA KH2 site :l

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I cant wait for more system vids b/c if you watched Xigbar's we get the first glimpse at his limit and i think the blue pillars in Demyx"s photos are one of his limits

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I cant wait for more system vids b/c if you watched Xigbar's we get the first glimpse at his limit and i think the blue pillars in Demyx"s photos are one of his limits

I wouldn't say "one of". For all we know, they only get one limit. From what I've seen, they appear to evolve.

Silent hero_

Awards
Well, we have only seen Roxas limit to evolve.. By the way, why is Xigbar's limit only one to show as a video?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Well, we have only seen Roxas limit to evolve.. By the way, why is Xigbar's limit only one to show as a video?

Yup, unless you count Roxas. But if you watch the new trailer than you can see Axel's limit break quite clearly. It pretty much blows everything up.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I totally love Sacred Moon, it feels more like your at your home world.(get it? :v)

Demyx's and Xigbar's poses are awesome, and I'm checking out the new stuff now. Three more weeks...(though I'm not importing it :p)

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Hmm...Xigbar's y-combo seems rather interesting enough; I can't help but ponder whether the combination of his two separate guns into a rifle will once again be censored in the North American version.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I was also wondering what they will do about his guns, the first thing I thought was "DISNEY IN AMERICA BETTER NOT RUIN THAT!" And like someone else said Jasmine was asking if Aladdin was ok, but that is all I understood really, except I think he said he was ok, and then kept saying other stuff I couldn't undertsand xD That is really awsome though all in all :3 I wish they would make some for the unlockable charcters, unless they do that after the game is realeased, they did that with the official Brawl site......here's hoping ^^ Oh, at the end of the new system video whe nthe whole thing is like filled with panels, it looks like Roxas has a Keblade equipped called Tide From Abyss, it might be a water looking one or something.......

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:lol: I want to see larxene'' limit... (great silence) cricket cricket

no but i cant wait for the game to come out so it's coming out in three weeks to japan

when does it come to the states

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
:lol: I want to see larxene'' limit... (great silence) cricket cricket

no but i cant wait for the game to come out so it's coming out in three weeks to japan

when does it come to the states
Unconfirmed. But Late August/Early September seems right.
YES! Xigbar was one of the first. i so wanna play as him an Luxord the most since they my favs

they probally wont censore it since they didnt censor axel cursing in chain of memoires GBA
It was only the word hell. OMIGOSH KH IS SUCH A BADASS GAME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back