• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days... scenes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I found something weird when I was rewatching that new-ish PV on the Days site. o__0; This might have possible spoilers, but I'll use spoiler tags! I hope someone else didn't notice this already and I'm just repeating stuff. Ergh. Sorry if I am. I'm not really trying to put out a theory either... I just thought this stuff was neat. THANK YEW SQUARE :D

On the Days PV, there's a couple of weird things going on in the background... mostly on the screens in the lower left corner. I found two scenes that have to do with Xion. One is sorta interesting, but the other is REALLY interesting and might go along with what someone *coughrainhack* else said before.

The first one is Xion at the computer in Hollow Bastion.

If Aqua (or Aqua's armor) is in that same sort of area and Xion has something to do with Aqua... well, yeah. I dunno what'll happen. I just thought the whole thing was kinda neat.
^ Possible spoilers? It's based on assumptions that I see jump up QUITE a lot on here, though, so probably not spoiler-y.

Second: there's a scene where Xion and Axel are lying, both unconscious, on the floor in (persuably) TWTNW. Someone walks over and you only see the top of their head for about a second. But it's SILVER. D: That or it's just a light colour. Kinda hard to tell. The random person bends down and picks up Xion then walks off. I think they have Zexion's lexicon, too. (i saw a blocky shape! that or it was their sleeve. :<)

[font="Verdana][size=1]I'm guessing this is Xemnas and, if Rain is right about Xion turning into Sora, GOOD SIR WHAT ARE YOU UP TO. >:\[/size][/font]

Yeahhh... um, discuss? xD; I'm gonna try to get some screencaps, too, if it's needed.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Xemnas, hmm? ..pedogonnarapexionnoooooI kid. I'm pretty sure it's Riku, based on the body build(though it's sort of small, so the body build looks similiar)

Yeah, I'm going to lean towards Riku. Xemnas sort of walks like he's all that, if you know what I mean.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
its obviously Riku, He is returning Xion to Sora....
Diz said something in the trailer telling Riku "You Know What this Means?" after Namine said something about Xion or Sora's Memories~
and then it shows Riku~

Last edited:

-+zackdabomb+-

battling the heartless with Roxas in 358/2 days!!
I found something weird when I was rewatching that new-ish PV on the Days site. o__0; This might have possible spoilers, but I'll use spoiler tags! I hope someone else didn't notice this already and I'm just repeating stuff. Ergh. Sorry if I am. I'm not really trying to put out a theory either... I just thought this stuff was neat. THANK YEW SQUARE :D

On the Days PV, there's a couple of weird things going on in the background... mostly on the screens in the lower left corner. I found two scenes that have to do with Xion. One is sorta interesting, but the other is REALLY interesting and might go along with what someone *coughrainhack* else said before.

The first one is Xion at the computer in Hollow Bastion.

If Aqua (or Aqua's armor) is in that same sort of area and Xion has something to do with Aqua... well, yeah. I dunno what'll happen. I just thought the whole thing was kinda neat.
^ Possible spoilers? It's based on assumptions that I see jump up QUITE a lot on here, though, so probably not spoiler-y.

Second: there's a scene where Xion and Axel are lying, both unconscious, on the floor in (persuably) TWTNW. Someone walks over and you only see the top of their head for about a second. But it's SILVER. D: That or it's just a light colour. Kinda hard to tell. The random person bends down and picks up Xion then walks off. I think they have Zexion's lexicon, too. (i saw a blocky shape! that or it was their sleeve. :<)

[FONT="Verdana][SIZE=1]I'm guessing this is Xemnas and, if Rain is right about Xion turning into Sora, GOOD SIR WHAT ARE YOU UP TO. >:\[/SIZE][/FONT]

Yeahhh... um, discuss? xD; I'm gonna try to get some screencaps, too, if it's needed.

YOU REALLY HAVE BEEN DOING SOME THINKING LOL

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
If Axel and Xion are in TWTNW, how'd Riku get there? If Riku could have gotten into the castle any old time he wanted, why didn't Kairi get rescued until the end of the game?
Most likely because Riku had some business to do. Such as traveling to worlds and acquiring the way to dawn. Then we dont know when Namine was abled to use CoD.

Axelmarmar

Oh good thing I saw this before I was going to put up a thread. I thought it was Xemnas at first but now since I've read this it could be Riku. It makes more since.The computer Xion was at could be the computer in TWTNW like in the novels with Saix transporting Axel to the Digital Twilight Town.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Well the spoilers aren't working, but it sounds pretty interesting.
I'll probably just check 'em out on the Days site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back