• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days release is weeks away and we're still lacking lots of stuff which means...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novastar56

Good things take time.

I'd rather wait longer for a great game than play a sh*tty one in February. =)

I do too. That's why I was agitated with games like Super Smash Bros Brawl, but in the long run it ended up great.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
As long as it doesn't pull a Guns N' Roses or a Duke Nukem, I can deal.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, Spring really isn't that far away if you think about it.
It's kind of exciting.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
The scans leading up to KH2 were ridiculous, revealing all the worlds and spoiling a helluva lot. The thing about 358/2 Days is that there are no new worlds to reveal, and Xion so far is the only new character. There's a lot less new content to reveal bar storyline and weaponry / missions etc. Actual gameplay info.

I'm fine if they hold back, and the same for Birth By Sleep. The less, the better, as much as I am hyped and crave new info.

Plus, Wevvy, that's exactly my logic. I can't stand it when games are missing decent content just because of a lack of time. There is no lack of time really, the company just wants money. In exchange for an unfinished title? No thank you.

-- Andy

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
That we will be getting lots of new news in the next few weeks, and I want to know what you think will be released in the next few days.

Well...I rather be surprised and I don't wanna be spoiled...I personally think we have enough info....they just need to comfirm the other voice actors, gameplay of the other members, and we're all set.

Last edited:

sacred_wolf

i would also rather wait for a great game than play a wack one in february. my fear is that the game will take a long time to come out and then it wont be as great as everyone is hyping it up to be.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Its most likely Spring, considering the Whobby just said Spring, and that was about a week ago, but, we can wait until the Whobby event in Feb.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
That we will be getting lots of new news in the next few weeks, and I want to know what you think will be released in the next few days.

Lacking news? I honestly think that we've been getting a fair of news, since it was first announced. Anymore and they'd probably spoil too much and defeat the purpose of getting it. In some respect, I feel that we've been getting a decent amount with BBS, as well.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Days is the closest to being released. It makes sense they'd push it a little more, for right now.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Nah, I think BBS deserves a little more attention

Ehh.. maybe it does, but I still feel that "lack of info" isn't a proper term for those two games. I mean, did anyone expect the 14th's member's name (let alone, her face and look.. and some of her backstory) being revealed as early as it was? .. or Aqua being confirmed as the third playable main, along with three bosses (Wheel Master, Lucifer (the cat), and Maleficent (and the dragon form, if that)) and the other stuff we know?

I'm sure we'll probably get more info, but as far as I know it, we've gotten a fair amount as is, so I wouldn't fret.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I agree with SilverJ that we've been getting a good amount of news. It may not be everyday or every week, but at least it's a little stuff to keep us a little bit busy/speculative.

Plus with all the other stuff we got going on in our lives that keep us really busy, the games will be here before you know it. It'll be like one of those creepy moments where SE says "Now the rest it up to you!" *smiles and winks* :$ Something like that.

Joe_Keybladerz

Its true, just weeks... and about KH358/2 being spoiled, for the Japanese it wont be that spoiled, as for us USA and Europeans, the game would most likely be played and recorded over youtube and previews all over the place. Gameinformer has already caught wind of it a long time ago. This means: we would practicaly know everything about the game before we play it. Want to surprise yourself and not get anything spoiled, Import tha game. I for one dont mind spolers. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back