• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days manga cover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex999

the worst thing i have heard from all kh games i think was when sora called riku stupid in kh1............thats it.

why does disney have to be such F**** pricks................. its ok to F***** curse sometimes............. u stupid F***

i wish disney would go back to the days when they weren't greedy idiots.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Disney has cursed before, but those were more adult movies. For Kingdom Hearts, yeah they seem to just dance around the normal responce...

Alex999

Disney has cursed before, but those were more adult movies. For Kingdom Hearts, yeah they seem to just dance around the normal responce...

nomura: so i thought itd be ok if the scene went like this, what do you think?

xehanort: kingdom hearts! take me to complete darkness!!!

sora: What the F*** is that!!!?

disney: hmmmm, yeah that sounds nice, but we were thiniking something more like this

xehanort: kingdom hearts! take me to complete darkness!!

sora: yippers, what will i ever do now!

nomura: .........................ill get back to you

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Disney actually has very little to no involvement in the Kingdom Hearts game's script, so you're actually complaining about something that doesn't take place.

Also I find it funny that you're complaining about a lack of mature themes in the series' such as swearing, when you're censoring your own swearwords.

Alex999

Disney actually has very little to no involvement in the Kingdom Hearts game's script, so you're actually complaining about something that doesn't take place.

im sure they make the call if any of the disney characters are saying anything they don't want them to say. and im not talking just about the script but disney was rly limiting things specially on the first game. we have barely gotten to see mickey at all. disneys finally letting go now

yea hilarious, glad i made u laugh. that was the point

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Haha, they replaced Xemnas with a Moogle ;3
*_* I love it, I just wish everyone wasn't squished together.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
axel is fucking hot.............. :D
i wanna lick his ice cream..wonder what flavor it'd be.. what is sea salt ice cream suppose to taste like?! :O
imagine xemnas eating ice cream..omgod i might faint! O:
:D

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
axel is fucking hot.............. :D
i wanna lick his ice cream..wonder what flavor it'd be.. what is sea salt ice cream suppose to taste like?! :O
:D
Um, sweet...and salty? I love how the little Organization Moogle snuck onto the side there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back