• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days manga: chapter 1 scanlation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
The scans look really good! Nice job translating them : )

Haha I love the hazy Roxas, he's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!*starrrrrrrrrrre* And then Axel is such a nanny, it made me laugh when he told him to "Now sit, and don't fall over!" That's my favorite line too xD I never really realized how short Roxas was until he hid behind Axel lol.

saix-insanefan

the pranks were funny, and so was Axel and Roxas, especially on the last page! But these were my two favorite lines:

"Could you at least give us a name?" *smirks*

"Oh, right, Xion. Got it memorized? OK, let's go!"
"You weren't listening to Lord Xemnas at all were you?"

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I loved how the Dusks were messing with him. Oh, and then Larxene. I think the manga may actually show more characteristics on the Organization than both KHII and Days did. Although I can't say I like it better than the game so far, since I haven't played the game.

MelodiousNymph

Website
naturethezafara.deviantart.com
Eeek! 358/2 Days manga! I'm such a happy fangirl right now~ <3 Let's see . . .

Aww, Roxas was so adorable throughout the whole chapter. I loved the bit where he hid behind Axel because of Xi-Xi! XD And no offense Axel fans, but I found many of the puns directed at him pretty hilarious. :p

"Hey, nanny! XD" (I have no clue who said this, so let's give them a random bluish-green color. :p)
"Shut up! D:<"

"What's this?! D:<"
"Kyahahaha! You farted! You farted! XDDDDDDD"
"XDDDDDDDDD"
"YOU LITTLE--!! D:<"

"Access."
"You did that on purpose! D:<"

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What's good about this manga is that not only do you see the "human" side of Organization XIII, but you get to see their relationships with each other as well. And so far I've seen, some of 'em are pretty good friends. :D Hoo boy, this manga will help a lot in my fanfictions. X3 And it seems that the Dusks are fond of human activities themselves! XDDDDD Poor Roxas, though.

And forgive me for the fangirlish outburst, but . . . 8D Do I see hints of Demyx/Larxene on page ten?! 8D YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!~ <33333333333333333333333333333 Nothing says romance like tag-teaming to play pranks on others! X3
(. . . If it really was canon, I'd be a very happy 9/12 'shipper fangirl. <3333333333)

Anywho, I'm excited for the next chapter already! I do hope it comes quick. ^_^

GoldviAuvs

Wow, Nice Scans! I bet it needs a hard to translate the manga. I hope the second chapter come out soon!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I like the Days manga better than the game.
This is weird.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Just curious~

What is the time between chapter releases? D:

Idk if the preview counted or not though..lol. xD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back