• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days in Nintendo Power! New world inside?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
You don't really need a main enemy for the worlds in Days, because the main point of the game is defeating Heartless.

archiearcher

hey the issue looks so awesome! but I need Help! i have a free issue cupon from my DSi-if I sent the cupon in the mail tomorrow will I get this issue or the june(last) issue? Yes I am cheap XD!:tongue:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well this is good news. I am looking forward to seeing Pinnochio's world and Traverse Town. Wonder what they'll call it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
pinochio's world sound confusing

would the bad guy be the wolf?

Well, this is Organization XIII... so Roxas and them would be observing from the sidelines. Although, I can see them interacting with The Blue Fairy, Stromboli, Foulfellow and his sidekick, and the circus owner.

If there were a Riku mode, I can see him getting really involved in the story. I hope it's true... this'd be great.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They have the back story and everything. Gosh, it'd be perfect.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Do you think that if there is an extra scenario that there would be worlds exclusive to only one scenario? Probably not, but it was just a thought.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
No, probably not. But I wouldn't mark it as a total impossibility.

H

Haxon

nice scans i guess...

Good to see Travers Town, i really missed that world.

If only Hollow Bastion was in it :cry:

And could S-E come up with a better name than Pinocchio's World? lol

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
And could S-E come up with a better name than Pinocchio's World? lol

That's obviously not the real name of it.

Likely, they just saw gameplay from the world, and only gave names to the others because they had appeared in the older titles. Or maybe they just couldn't reveal the name.

The Enchanted

Well this is quite interesting news.
Pinnochio's World would be nice to see.
Andif Traverse Town is back, it'd be neat to see what the inhabitants are, since most have gone back to there original worlds.

I've got to say they should've had more worlds, I mean it's a bad amount of worlds they have shown, but it would be nice to see what some of the restored worlds are up too, like Land of Dragons or some the BBS Worlds like Castle of Dreams or Enchanted Dominion.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
plus cutscenes, playable characters and other things

and they are probably going to pinochios world to find out more about how he has a heart

The Enchanted

11 worlds, in full 3-D, on a hand-held system, with on a 256mb card. I'd say that's pretty damn impressive.

Point taken.
I guess, I just feel like so much more could be done.
Buuut...I know the DS and DSi have relatively large limitations, so I shouldn't feel that way since so much was done to create that PS2 feel.

I'm sure it'll be amazing.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I think they should have brought deep jungle back, I want to fight some Powerwilds! But I'm very hapy about the 2 new worlds being in there, especially Traverse Town, I love that world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back