• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days in Nintendo Power! New world inside?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Re: Days in Nintendo Power!

hey, won't Pinocchio be a real boy if he's in Days since during the end credits to KH it showed him that way?

Depends on when exactly he was made into a real boy. It was after KH1 but before KH2, since it was in the credits.

That means that he could still be a doll, and that our mission there will inevitably lead to him becoming a real boy. Or some such thing.

Or it could mean that he's already one and Pinocchio's wooden state has nothing to do with Days at all.

Xango99

then again we dont know when exactly he became a real boy..doesnt have to be right after kh1....also Days takes place from ending of kh1 so we could still have a chance of seeing pinochio as a puppet....either way, the info is pretty SWEET...MORE WORLDS!!!

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

I'm sorry guys I won't be able to put up scans or anyhting because I'm on wii internet, but I didn't even read it, just had time to skim because I was busy, but it is awesome, and there are no pictures of pinocchios world at all, so they must have just announced it, and it says traverse town is there. There is one way I can show you pictures but it has to do with a wii, and pm if you are that desperate.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

I guess Traverse Town is possible near the beginning of the game but...

I'd like to have some proof.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl

I'm sorry guys I won't be able to put up scans or anyhting because I'm on wii internet, but I didn't even read it, just had time to skim because I was busy, but it is awesome, and there are no pictures of pinocchios world at all, so they must have just announced it, and it says traverse town is there. There is one way I can show you pictures but it has to do with a wii, and pm if you are that desperate.
no scans? seriously dude , why are you getting everyone so hopped up without giving info ; c'mon dude spill the beans , share a little more info lol.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

You said you could pm the pics? Perhaps you could pm someone the pics and then they can post the pics.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

no i cant pm them, but you see if you have a wii, if you register and all that annoying stuff, i can send them to your message board on there, because i do have a camera, but I can't upload pics to the internet I wonly have wii internet. I'm very sorry. but if i do give them to someones wii message board, maybe since they have a computer they can transfer my pics. Yeah!

xgnarmanx

woah woah wait do you get the nintendo power a few days early since your subscribed or is it realsed in stores at the same time? If its selling ill go buy that shit!

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

so when did it come out?
today?
and will they keep on selling it throughout the month?

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

Well, I'm a loyal subscriber so yeah, I must have got it early, Im not sure if its in stores yet.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

no i cant pm them, but you see if you have a wii, if you register and all that annoying stuff, i can send them to your message board on there, because i do have a camera, but I can't upload pics to the internet I wonly have wii internet. I'm very sorry. but if i do give them to someones wii message board, maybe since they have a computer they can transfer my pics. Yeah!

Then do that. Surely someone has wii internet on here. Perhaps you could run to a neighbor's house and upload them?

Xango99

atleast tell us something else in it? since you say that you have it..........

xgnarmanx

woah woah wait do you get the nintendo power a few days early since your subscribed or is it realsed in stores at the same time? If its selling ill go buy that shit!

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

Well, here is the world list

Pinocchios World
Wonderland
Neverland
Beast's Castle
Agrabah
Halloween Town
Olympus Coliseum
Traverse Town