• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days Glitch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

I was doing mission mode with Saix in Olympus Coliseum where you have to kill deseters and I hit a barrel that went flying across the field and broke to bits.But the weird thing was the barrel released a heart even though it diddnt hit a heartless?

This thread is dedicated to other glitches you've found on Days.

EDIT:When you're in front of the Twilight Town tower,look at the train thats passing by.When it turns to take the path that goes far away,it kind of goes through the track ledges.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You can stand on the 'top' of the pink chair in the Tea Party Garden of Wonderland. The only thing is, it's actually an invisible solid spot behind the top of it, and it's hard as fuck to get to. The only way I've been able to is by jumping from the table. Also, it's the only way I've been able to reach the high-up treasure chests in two or three missions.

αsiя

space coke
i remember the easter egg in KH
i havent found any glitches other than the ones that were resulted by the DS graphics

Absent axel

The one where you stand on the weight meter and if you looked closely in time the meter bar moves. It is in huey luey dewey's shop in traverse town.

H

Haxon

If I use my Limit as Saix in some parts of Halloweentown (hasnt happened anywhere else yet) I will go through the ground and fall in black nothingness for about 20 seconds and die...

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
If I use my Limit as Saix in some parts of Halloweentown (hasnt happened anywhere else yet) I will go through the ground and fall in black nothingness for about 20 seconds and die...

Thats karma. How dare you think you can play as Saix in Halloween town. The mere notion of that is absurd.

Allister Rose

French Lover
sometimes when one of the charcters are floating it looks like they are on there on-the-ground stance (though i know luxord is the exception)

Awards
Yeah that thing with Saix happened to me as well, although it didn't take 20 seconds for me to die. It was more like 7.

Allister Rose

French Lover
another glitch i found was that sometimes the characters stand on top of the heartless heads, specifically the flower ones.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Such as the 'If you can read this, you're a ninja!' on a wall in Twilight Town.

Guilded.Raven

Hmm... I have to try that Siax thing somtimes...

And DUDE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I've been trying to get to that stupid, freaking treasure chest!!!!

H

Haxon

∞;4610782 said:
Such as the 'If you can read this, you're a ninja!' on a wall in Twilight Town.

Oh yeah I read that and didnt know what to think of it... And there was another one in TT on a wall that said something about a monster getting closer and growling or whatnot, i dont really remember.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
∞;4605912 said:
You can stand on the 'top' of the pink chair in the Tea Party Garden of Wonderland. The only thing is, it's actually an invisible solid spot behind the top of it, and it's hard as fuck to get to. The only way I've been able to is by jumping from the table. Also, it's the only way I've been able to reach the high-up treasure chests in two or three missions.

I found that with all of the chairs around the table, its kidna helps, but i just use it for fun

I saw this on youtube and tryed it, it works and is fun!

YouTube - KH358/2 how get off the map on halloween town glitch

One time I was fighting the Dustflier and it did the speed forward move into the train station, fell through the floor, and came up about 20 seconds later. Also, I was doing a mission with Xion in TT, and she walked through the round buliding in the Tram Common

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back