• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days for Ps3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalmaru

hey, i was wondering if they were going to make sometime in the future, a days remake, thgough WAY out in the future, it's possible right? they make a COM remake why not Days, just a thought

It would be really cool

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Don't really see a point in doing so really. Days is fine the way it is, if anything it would have been remade for the PS2 considering the game runs on the KH2 engine (the cutscenes at the very least.) But that's not going to happen either.

when CoM came out the gameboy was already dead, so they had to make a remake

They didn't necessarily have to remake CoM, it was made to have an add-on to FM+ and to give those who haven't had the opportunity to play the original to play it on the PS2. And I wouldn't go and say the Gameboy line was "dead", in fact it did fairly well for a good couple of years after the DS hit the market. It's dead now of course, but the legacy remains.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I agree with Iridium. I don't really see the point of a remake. Days is fine the way it is.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
yeah but still it could happen right?

Considering how much the DS is selling and how many fans that are willing to eat up anything SE throws at them, a lot of people will be playing it. It's conjecture of course; I honestly don't know how many have bought the game (for that matter sales aren't calculated until the end of the fiscal year), but I'm pretty sure if the sales are up to their expectations a remake would be far from necessary. The only reason why I say that is because, at the root of it all they're just milking the series for what it's worth.

A

Audo

it was already been said that there was't going to be a final mix by nomura in a interview.
You have it wrong. Nomura already shot down the idea of a COMPLETE REMAKE, but left the option for a final mix open.

Meaning, no to this topic, it isn't ever going to be remade like CoM did because Days is already in 3D.

#XI worshiper

heh that could be cool but I'd hate to buy a ps3 just for enhanced graphics and maybe more missions

Khaki45

Yea that wouldnt be good idea....If days was like other KHs and where you could only play as one character, then if on the PS3 you could have as much characters as it already does, then i would DEFINETELY buy it. But it already has a lot of characters. There would be no point, even if you added characters like Terra Ven or Aqua thats still not enough. The game is good on DS.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I dont see a need for a remake on the ps3 and if there was a remake it would be for the ps2. also like some others said nomura left the topic open for a final mix and if there was one i would desperately look forward to the add ons

ashleerox1

I don't think there really is a point to make a remake.....I hadn't played my DS in years and I dusted it off to play days and I was really impressed by it. I mean when I used to play it the graphics weren't all that great, no audio cut scenes or any of the great progressed stuff days had. I don't know if all the DS games are like that today since this is the first one I've played in a long time, but I thought the game was great and much more advanced than other DS games I played.

Plus, since the game is really fine the way it is, they don't need to waste time making remakes, they should spend they're time on making NEW Kingdom Hearts games. ;)

ashleerox1

I don't think there really is a point to make a remake.....I hadn't played my DS in years and I dusted it off to play days and I was really impressed by it. I mean when I used to play it the graphics weren't all that great, no audio cut scenes or any of the great progressed stuff days had. I don't know if all the DS games are like that today since this is the first one I've played in a long time, but I thought the game was great and much more advanced than other DS games I played.

Plus, since the game is really fine the way it is, they don't need to waste time making remakes, they should spend they're time on making NEW Kingdom Hearts games. ;)

Erauqs

A remake would be a huge waste of time...
Final Mix on the other hand only adds to the story...So I say bring on the Final Mix.
I doubt both, though.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Why would they bother in doing so? It's less of a major instalment in the series than say, Chain or Memories, why would it necessarily get remade all the way up to the PS3? It's require so much reworking I don't think they'd bother with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back