• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days E3 Press Kit Leaked

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

I checked it out, all the artwork and what not, it can be altered in Photoshop. They gave you that option... pretty nice.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Re: Days Press Kit Leaked

I checked it out, all the artwork and what not, it can be altered in Photoshop. They gave you that option... pretty nice.
There's one reason why I found it worth bringing up.

Days E3 Press Kit Leaked - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Those images of Axel, Roxas, and Xion were made transparent by Scarecrow for quick and easy use.

roXasisven said:
nothing new , appreciate it though.
image_CG_01-log%20sit.png

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that new? It being available in great quality now, I mean.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
It actually is kinda new. The other pictures we had like that are LQ since they were in magazines.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The song is from The Other Promise, which is on Dramatica: The Very Best of Yoko Shimomura, or something along those lines.

There's a link somewhere or another on the home site.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
SHINY PRESS KITTTTT. D:

That image is semi-new, I think? I know JP SQEX members put up a wallpaper with that image before...

Oh, and it's a bit hard to tell, buuuut... for anyone who said the lip-syncing sucked on the trailers, I think all of the characters are really talking in English now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back