• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

days and coded theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade25

idk but in days it seems like xion doesnt want to be a member and since she was number 14 but the name never changed i was thinkin that maybe there are more like her, other nobodies like xion who look human and are part of the organizzation. but maybe xemnas only uses the 13 strongest for his team while the others (like xion) train somewhere, and dont want to. and in coded jiminy gets a message saying we must return to free them from their torment,and we see a member of the organization in the background of the castle.
idk if this is true or not, or if it even make sense to others lol

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It seems unlikely to be true considering what we already know about the organization. There are certain requirements to get in and I don't think Xemnas would waste his time with training weak nobodies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I understand what you are saying. While I think that it is possible for there to be other human nobodies I do doubt that Xemnas knew about them or anything. It seems like the organization would not any knowledge of other human nobodies if there are others besides Organization XIII.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It seems unlikely to be true considering what we already know about the organization. There are certain requirements to get in and I don't think Xemnas would waste his time with training weak nobodies.

I doubt human shaped Nobodies are weak. They might be unskilled in combat but that's where training them comes into play.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
Originally Posted by ZeagaLindsay
human shaped Nobodies aren't weak... hence them being in human form... to retain a human form, one must have a strong heart

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I doubt human shaped Nobodies are weak. They might be unskilled in combat but that's where training them comes into play.
I meant physically. I know human shaped nobodies mean the original had an unusually strong heart, though I just think that Xemnas would see training the unskilled human shaped nobodies as a waste of time.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Only peoblem is, I see the missions that the Org goes on as a type of training.

There'd be no point to train them undercover when you can put them in real life or death situations to see if they are even strong enough to even be with them in the first place.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
By missions you refer to what we see them going on with Roxas, but multiplayer aside, that's the thing - they're sending Roxas.
What's the point in sending Heartless off to be killed by non-Keyblade Wielders?
Xion said once she'd be useless without the Keyblade. That's actually tying in pretty nicely with this theory, imo. Her actually being a member is only thanks to there being specific value in her membership. Otherwise, she's back to training camp until she's good enough without it.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Those were more to provoke Sora to use his Keyblade. Xaldin was active in Beast's Castle before KH2.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
idk but in days it seems like xion doesnt want to be a member and since she was number 14 but the name never changed i was thinkin that maybe there are more like her
If one didnt work out why do you think others.

other nobodies like xion who look human and are part of the organizzation. but maybe xemnas only uses the 13 strongest for his team while the others (like xion) train somewhere, and dont want to.
So why invite them into the organization what use is for them then.

and in coded jiminy gets a message saying we must return to free them from their torment,and we see a member of the organization in the background of the castle.
idk if this is true or not, or if it even make sense to others lol
Yes their is a person in an organization cloak that appears in coded.

AllEndsWith-

On the contrary, Nobodies with a human form(skin and a face and all that) are perhaps the stronger Nobodies since there aren't any other Lesser Nobodies that look human.

Understand that this is like AnsemSoD's case, where he retained a human form.

It's the same thing.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
On the contrary, Nobodies with a human form(skin and a face and all that) are perhaps the stronger Nobodies since there aren't any other Lesser Nobodies that look human.

Understand that this is like AnsemSoD's case, where he retained a human form.

It's the same thing.
I believe I've already clarified this...those nobodies are the strongest that doesn't mean physically though. If there were anymore human shaped nobodies that were like Xion, I personally don't think Xemnas would waste his time trying to train them.

Muse

you look atrocious
I doubt that they'd ever really go and say that, besides Organization 13 and Xion, there's secretly fifteen or so other human-shaped Nobodies in the Org, but they're not counted as true members because of blah, blah, blah. They already have Xion, the fourteenth member of Organization XIII. To add any more 'secret' members to that would be lame and very fanfic-reminiscent.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
As far as we know the org has knowledge of all human-like nobodies since they are pretty much all over the place. alomost one in every world and they can teleport to where ever. Its hard to believe there are only 15 human like nobodies (excluding the ones that may have died before) so it might be possible for them to have nobodies that we dont know of somewhere doing something, but as Araliya said its pretty similar to fanfic. So its just a possiblity, I wouldnt be suprised if more exist than the 15.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't think so, all Nobodies in human form are found and put into the organization(except Namine)

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
As far as we know the org has knowledge of all human-like nobodies since they are pretty much all over the place.
Not really, they were just searching for new members to carry out their plans.

alomost one in every world and they can teleport to where ever.
More worlds then their are members.

Its hard to believe there are only 15 human like nobodies (excluding the ones that may have died before) so it might be possible for them to have nobodies that we dont know of somewhere doing something, but as Araliya said its pretty similar to fanfic. So its just a possiblity, I wouldnt be suprised if more exist than the 15.
Remember you must have a strong heart. Even if you lose a strong heart its not guaranteed that the body and soul will retain human form.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Not really, they were just searching for new members to carry out their plans.

More worlds then their are members.

Remember you must have a strong heart. Even if you lose a strong heart its not guaranteed that the body and soul will retain human form.

They like patrol each world pretty much. Maybe not patrol but generally know the happenings in the worlds by teleporting there. Chances are if theres a humanlike nobody then they would have known about it. they can track people aswel maybe like tracking power levels. they all knew were Sora was and teleported to him alot of times.

Its pretty likely they will know that a humanlike nobody has spawned. But maybe they have them somewhere else and havnt recruited them thus them being unheard of to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back