• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days and Chain of Memories Timeline: Day 26

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeeperOfKeys

Namine had started messing with Sora's memories as soon as he entered the Castle Oblivion. And when Roxas goes into a coma on Day 26, Saix says it's because Namine had begun her "work" -- twisting Sora's memories.
But the timing is messed up. She starts messing with Sora's memories WAY before Vexen is killed. And he, at least, had to have been killed before Day 26. Wouldn't Roxas have collapsed near the beginning of Chain of Memories, around Day 24, by Saix's logic?

KeeperOfKeys

At the beginning of Day 26, Roxas is told that at least one Organization member has been "terminated" (this would at least have to mean Vexen, because he was the first to be killed).

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
He meant that she had begun restoring Sora's memories and the start of the restoration made him collapse.

KeeperOfKeys

He meant that she had begun restoring Sora's memories and the start of the restoration made him collapse.

I had considered that possibility as well, but eventually came to the conclusion that that was not the case.
Judging from the conversation between Saix and Xemnas at Roxas's bedside at the close of Day 26...

Saïx: Naminé must have begun her work...

Xemnas: Will he wake from this?

Saïx: I am told he will--provided she strips the hero of all his memories.

Xemnas: Then much hinges on Castle Oblivion.

It seems unlikely that Xemnas or Saix would have approved of Namine restoring Sora's memory.
They'd wanted Sora under control of the Organization and planned to have Namine mess with his memories from the beginning.
Saix refers to stripping Sora of ALL of his memories, not just Namine's fake ones.
And judging from what Xemnas said, he believed that the mission he had set at Castle Oblivion was still underway at the time.

And then on Day 72, right after Axel had returned from Castle Oblivion:

"Saix: I'm told Naminé has gone missing.

Axel: There one minute, gone the next. I don't know how she got out."

I believe Namine started restoring Sora's memories around the time she went missing. And as Roxas wakes up, he has a vision of Sora being put to sleep inside a white chamber, like he does at the end of Chain of Memories. This, I think, suggests that Roxas woke up right as Namine had begun to restore Sora's memories, or at least after she had finished removing the fake memories she had planted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back