• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days ability question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

giggleyroxas

Roxas is known to weild two keyblades, right? We havn't seen much of this. But, do you think that we could aquire the Synch Blade ability, allowing us to weild two keyblades?

It's just a question that has been bugging me for bit.

And if you don't know what Synch Blade is, it's the ability that is in Valor, Master and Final Forms, that allows you to Dual Weild in KH2.

Key of Valor

The Professor
I doubt dual wielding will be a normal ability in the game.
Seems like an ability that would only be available to Roxas
in certain battles.

Papou

It's probably something that he acquires at an important part of the story. He's seen dual wielding against Riku, so I think we'll get this ability eventually, though it may be something that we only get in certain fights.

legendaryriku

Ya some battles or think of it as a form for roxas but it would be weird for it to run out... im pretty sure they have him wielding two keyblades in the game for some fights

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Probably, but not until the very end of the game. And you get to choose which Keyblades you get to dual wield. Though I don't want Dual Wield. I want Days to be challenge, unlike KH2..

Athomus

I don't doubt it, but I also am skeptical.

Since Axel was surprised about seeing Roxas with two Keyblades, and that was at pretty much the end of his lifespan, I'm not sure how long we'd get to use the ability or even when.

He also has them when he fights Riku, so I'm not sure.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Since Axel was surprised about seeing Roxas with two Keyblades, and that was at pretty much the end of his lifespan, I'm not sure how long we'd get to use the ability or even when.
He could have just been surprised how roxas had his kingdom key then duel wield with oathkeeper and oblivion showing that roxas remembers.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
That sounds like a good enough idea to me. :3 I mean, as far as I'm concerned, so far Roxas has only been seen to wield the Kingdom Key in 358/2 Days, so I'd like to see him gaining Oathkeeper and Oblivion at some point in the story, although I don't know if it'd be included as an ability. It would make sense either way, though, yes?

THE 13th Strike

I think that Roxas can use a form, like Sora, to dual wield. Also has any one notice that Roxas' necklace looks like the master form symbol? (not confirmed yet) Both are X -shaped in KH2. You see the master form symbol when you get it from Mickey.(I think ... First post)

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
going with the idea that dual wielding is a gameplay or story element that comes into the game at a later part of the story, it might be one of the reasons that roxas left the organization or a least an effect of it. maybe he ends up with xion's "fake(?)" keyblade. just random possibilities.

it would be sweet if we got to play as duel wielding roxas, but i think it wont come into play until later in the game and probably only available during certain parts of the game, or as a form.

Trimms

Although it will probably be for certain fights, I would LOVE to see a permanent dual-wield ability for those super intense boss battles and missions, plus it's generally cooler looking.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
im sorry but permanent dual-wielding would not be cool at all in my opinion because the difficulty level would drop to almost zero and it wouldnt be any fun. theres a reason that it was specifically only for drive forms in kh2 because it was supposed to be a power-up for certain times, not an easy pass to end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back