• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Day 74 cutscene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo

how come in the cutscene after day 74, when xion, roxas, and axel are on the clock tower eating ice cream, the view of xion keeps changing back and forth between her wearing a hood and not

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Because everybody sees her differently. Roxas sees her as a black haired Kairi while Axel sees her with her hood on.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Because it's based on the perspective of who sees her, Axel sees her as a blank/featureless person, hence the hood, while Roxas sees Xion as the black-haired girl.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
At the end of the scene, you can see Xion's face when the camera focuses on all three. This is after Axel says he's Xion's friend.

I had the same question earlier. And cheyeah, basically the whole who's her friend sort of deal. Throughout the rest of the game, when you're (basically) looking on from Saix's perspective, it shows her with her hood on, because he's not her friend.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And when you look at her from Xigbar's, pov, you see Ven X3

But it continues to change, as on Day 353 Axel sees her with the hood, up to probably being Sora, so even people that had "established" views of her can see her differently.s

xhavenx

ohh i did not know about this situation. i thought it was just a glitch or SE forgot to fix it lol. but thanks for clearing things up for me. it makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back