• Effective October 15th, all Youtube content threads that are posted within the creative media section will be subjected to being moderated before being displayed. Over the past year we've noticed lots of new members and a few old members that come here to advertise (obviously here since we're the largest Kingdom Hearts fan base community why wouldn't you) their Channel to promote new subscribers, likes, and displaying their media. However there is a huge difference between creative constructive media criticism, and borderline advertisement. So please, before you post here, understand how the creative media section works, if you have any questions or concerns regarding this change please reach out, we always like to hear ideas. Few might not like this idea, but it does help keep my section stay organized and not crazy looking, I would like to keep the traditional platform of what the section main purpose is for. It's to help build new and old artistry to an entire whole level.

Here's how it will work :

• If you post a thread within the creative media section that is youtube content related to your channel, it will be moved to the "Creative Media Youtube Showing Content thread", a sticky'd thread where members can all over discuss and see everyones content all at once rather than making it self promoting, by making your own thread, if you get my drift. The whole idea behind this is to get members involved in everyones media, and the purpose is to showcase your works, but not self advertisement right? Its all about the constructive criticism and giving everyone the same feedback and layout of how display and showcasing video media should look like.

• If you have already posted a thread regarding your youtube content, you will not be affected by this change and your thread will be untouched and you can continue to post and discuss accordingly with your peers.

Social Media Advertisement Content :​

Now I know lots of new members (out of the blue suddenly became youtube friendly, you're not slick) be-aware that you cannot use the Creative Media section as a gateway to advertise your media without wanting, giving and receiving criticism from your forum family. The idea behind the Creative Media is to help showcase and help improve everyones work or arts, whether it's digital, traditional, etc. Not to promote then leave, it's not fair to the community.

Dawninmyheart's Avatar Gallery [Revived again]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
  • Rising Star
Wow! One place where you can find them all!
*dies and goes to heaven*​
That's right! I have received a request from a mod asking me to post all my avatars into only one thread. Well, here it is. This is the ONLY thread you'll find my avatars in. I might post signatures/tags from time to time. I'll put the date of the last update in the title. As for linking, i'll put a link to the latest post in this message. If you wish to suggest a better linking system, please do. Also, I may indeed post signatures every now and then.​

Rules:
[1]Credit Dawninmyheart in your signature (or tagline)
[2]No Hotlinking
[3]Textless ones(whether they have textures or not) can be altered as along as you still credit me
[4]If you use these on a different site, say something like "Made by dawninmyheart @ KHinsider Forums"*
[5]If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything

Got 'em memorized?​

*If you wish to use them on Livejournal, credit my LJ account, tumnus__ .

FAQ's:

Q: Do you mind resizing [insert avatar here] to [insert size here]?

A: No, I usually won't mind. I like to go above and beyond for you guys. But if the stock is originally too small for the size you want, I won't be able to resize it for you. I'll start labelling those particular ones as "[insert sizes here] only". If you really want one labelled this way to be bigger, you will need to provide me with bigger stock. If I label it something like "100x100 - 125x125 (upon request)", it means I already some bigger sizes made - all you have to do is ask!

---------
Most recent batch: July 16, 2012

Previous avatar threads:

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10

Kuroshitsuji (aka Black Butler)
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

M*A*S*H
Part 1

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
  • Le Artiste
  • Writer of Writers
  • Retired Staff
Re: Dawninmyheart's Avatar Gallery*

I'd suggest adding dates to the title, too, just in case you have a continuous streak going for new pieces.

Also, 6, 8, 9 and 10 are lovely~

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
  • Rising Star
Re: Dawninmyheart's Avatar Gallery*

Shinkirō;5099176 said:
I'd suggest adding dates to the title, too, just in case you have a continuous streak going for new pieces.

Also, 6, 8, 9 and 10 are lovely~
Oh, I didn't think about that. Thanks!

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
  • Rising Star
Re: Dawninmyheart's Avatar Gallery(Updated on 6/21)

Misc.
(Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, Kateyo Hitman Reborn!)

100x100 - 150x150(upon request):

100x100 - 200x200(upon request):

Not familiar with me or this thread? Take a quick look at my main post and rules here.

Last edited:

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
  • Rising Star

can i have the sora and riku one 100x100-150x150
I should tell you that means sizes 100x100 through 150x150 are available. The "upon request" means if want a size bigger than 100x100, you have to ask. Since you can only use 100x100, you should take the one already on display. I already explained it in my main post...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
  • Le Artiste
  • Writer of Writers
  • Retired Staff

Oh my, that LightningxHope avvie is just love in a box~

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
  • Rising Star

Shinkirō;5114666 said:
Oh my, that LightningxHope avvie is just love in a box~
Yep, it was almost cute enough to turn me into a fan of the pairing, but i'm still holding out for him to end up with Vanille.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
  • Rising Star
  • Retired Staff

Oh my, I can't choose between the Terra/Aqua one or the Nero one...
umm... could I have possibly have the Terra/Aqua one 150x150 - 200x200, please? <:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Re: Dawninmyheart's Avatar Gallery(Updated on 6/28)

I just have to say, all of them are made of EPIC win. <3333

I do have a question though. Could you possibly resize the two avatars that I posted below to 150x150? They were posted in one of your earlier threads, and I missed the chance to ask. And don't worry, I will cred.