• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Dawn of The New Key [Azrael] AU Fan-Fic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Always a very pretty song.

Aqua has long dead by Benjamin's time but several years back, a year before Roxas' creation and the second Replica Program, an Aqua Replica existed but she ended up nearly annihilating Organization XIII so she was killed. It'll be explained in a future prequel.
I meant a replica in the tube... anyway.

Can't wait and no problem.

Thanks.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Hooray!!! You're back!!! Awesome update, Azreal. I really liked the part about the replicas. The two original replicas sounded an awful lot like Roxas and Xion; well, the boy could have been either Roxas or Sora, but the girl definitely sounded like Xion. I also liked the end of the chapter. So, will Ben save Ino? I would really like to see a throwdown between him and Axel. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

A

Azrael

Hooray!!! You're back!!! Awesome update, Azreal. I really liked the part about the replicas. The two original replicas sounded an awful lot like Roxas and Xion; well, the boy could have been either Roxas or Sora, but the girl definitely sounded like Xion. I also liked the end of the chapter. So, will Ben save Ino? I would really like to see a throwdown between him and Axel. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Indeed it does. It hints Xemnas' and the Replica's connections to the past and of course I plan on throwdown between him and Axel. Who knows what I might use?

Yay replicas!

I love replicas.

Your story is going so nicely. How are you churning out chapters so quickly?

Replicas are pawn and thank you, yours is more awesome though. As for my speed, I guess creative thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back