• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Date-thing...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
So I'm going on a date type thing tomorrow. I wouldn't really call it a real date cuz me and this girl are going along with a couple to the movies (unfortunately we're seeing-shoot me now- High School Musical 3). The good thing is, I don't think I'm going to be watching the movie much. Apparently, she likes me and she wants to make-out with me and stuff. She's pretty cute so i'll get with her. The only problem is, i've never hooked up with anyone in a movie theater before. I think it's probably the most awkward place because theres tons of people around you, and especially in this case seeing HSM3, there will be a ton of little kids around. I don't know what to do.

Awards
Lmfao. I can see exactly how this will play out; the kid is going to misguidedly think that the girl is interested in him and start making unwanted advanced on her until he tries to put his hand down her pants, causing her to scream "rape! rape!" and he will get to spend the night in a country prison. Happens to every young boy at some point in life.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
So I'm going on a date type thing tomorrow. I wouldn't really call it a real date cuz me and this girl are going along with a couple to the movies (unfortunately we're seeing-shoot me now- High School Musical 3). The good thing is, I don't think I'm going to be watching the movie much. Apparently, she likes me and she wants to make-out with me and stuff. She's pretty cute so i'll get with her. The only problem is, i've never hooked up with anyone in a movie theater before. I think it's probably the most awkward place because theres tons of people around you, and especially in this case seeing HSM3, there will be a ton of little kids around. I don't know what to do.

HMS3? *suicides*

But honestly it might be one of the best movies to see if you're with a girl.
And with the many teens likely going to the movies to see HMS3 there will be a LOT of making out so don't stress on it too much; you won't be the only one to be doing that.

Basics rules apply for your other dates but this time you'll be lip locked.
Take things at an average pace, when she's ready to kiss slowly lean in, close your eyes, tilt your head opposite to hers and make lip to lip contact.

And for that matter have you hooked up with anyone in general?
Just curious..

Gatorade

Lmfao. I can see exactly how this will play out; the kid is going to misguidedly think that the girl is interested in him and start making unwanted advanced on her until he tries to put his hand down her pants, causing her to scream "rape! rape!" and he will get to spend the night in a country prison. Happens to every young boy at some point in life.
Lmao funny. But I probably wont take it too much farther than making-out unless she starts it.

lol, HSM3? Hell, I don't know what to tell you. Tell me how the movie was though. XD

Zac Efron!!!
Lol thanks. I hate Zac Efron btw lol.

HMS3? *suicides*

But honestly it might be one of the best movies to see if you're with a girl.
And with the many teens likely going to the movies to see HMS3 there will be a LOT of making out so don't stress on it too much; you won't be the only one to be doing that.

Basics rules apply for your other dates but this time you'll be lip locked.
Take things at an average pace, when she's ready to kiss slowly lean in, close your eyes, tilt your head opposite to hers and make lip to lip contact.

And for that matter have you hooked up with anyone in general?
Just curious..
Ok thanks a lot. And yes of course I've hooked up with plenty of people. Nothing new for me. The only things that are new are the girl and the place.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
hmm....if the theatres are packed, then its not likely for her to insist on making out.

i tihnk its distracting to make out with someone while watching a movie.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Not many will be >;3
Hehe

But in all seriousness try and find a nice spot in the theater to make out if you plan to.
I'd go for the rows on the side since the mid section is the largest area which will consist of people.

Gatorade

Hehe, well, do you think the girl likes you, or know?
Well her friend says she always talks about me. But the thing is she doesnt go to my school and ive only hung out with her once and it was like in july. but her friend tells me to expect to make-out with her.

hmm....if the theatres are packed, then its not likely for her to insist on making out.

I don't give a shit about the movie though lol, didnt you read my comments earlier in the thread? But idk that's true about the movies being packed....

Edit: @Yttrixium, I already talked to the other girl thats going and she says she plans on sitting in the last row. So if we end up sitting there, all my worries would be gone.

Last edited:

DaDarkDude

I see, so, than, there isn't much of a problem, then.
Just get the side seats, and try to make it in the back, so no one will see you (Since that is what you want)...

Or, simpler way, just get a giant blanket, and when you are gonna make out, cover it over both of you, so no one sees.
Simple as that :p

Gatorade

I see, so, than, there isn't much of a problem, then.
Just get the side seats, and try to make it in the back, so no one will see you (Since that is what you want)...

Or, simpler way, just get a giant blanket, and when you are gonna make out, cover it over both of you, so no one sees.
Simple as that :p
Haha I like the thought of the blanket but not gonna happen. How retarted would I look carrying a big-ass blanket into a theater?

DaDarkDude

Hehehe, true that, I guess :p

Well, just find a nice segregated place, or, you could get a friend to come in the movie, and he carries the blanket and gives it to you...

I reccomend the first though <_<
I doubt your friend would buy a ticket to HSM 3 XD

Haha I like the thought of the blanket but not gonna happen. How retarted would I look carrying a big-ass blanket into a theater?

Just tell the people at the ticket stand or wherever that you have some sort of STD that makes it so you have to carry a blanket into movies theaters.

Oh, wait.

No, just, like, go to the top seats and in the corner. No problem there.

Gatorade

Hehehe, true that, I guess :p

Well, just find a nice segregated place, or, you could get a friend to come in the movie, and he carries the blanket and gives it to you...

I reccomend the first though <_<
I doubt your friend would buy a ticket to HSM 3 XD
Hahaah yeah i'll go with the first.

Just tell the people at the ticket stand or wherever that you have some sort of STD that makes it so you have to carry a blanket into movies theaters.

Oh, wait.

No, just, like, go to the top seats and in the corner. No problem there.
Yeah that's probably whatll end up happening. I just hope some idiot doesnt choose to sit a row or two behind us or next to us or something like that.

DaDarkDude

Either that, or all the kids will scream in loud voices, "Look mom, he's kissing a girl, eeeeew!!"
:p

Good luck, anyways :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back