• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

date of release?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
does anyone know when will the next KH games be released?

someone told me not till 2009, is that true?

Anagram

Banned
358/2 days is rumored to be this summer in japan. but there isn't anything on the other games.

Oris

Awards
I think (in Japan) the release date is in September for all 3 portable games. I read it on some random site, so it's not fully reliable.

Oris

Awards
Geez, I haven't had one of those since I was in Kindergarten. lol Yeah, I get it. I hope they continue the KH series for a while. 'Course, I hope it's not as long as the FF series (which has over 20)!

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ i was thinkin early '09 at the most. remember the ff team is releasing the Fabula Nova Crystallis series this year and nomura-san & the rest of the kh team still have their hands full w/ ff vs xiii. (yeah. that's right. an action based final fantasy. i thought i'd never see the day...)

riku in the dawn

Aren't the 3 games coming out in Japan ending Summer or mid-Fall?
and US is like next March/ April?
I believe I read that off this site, or maybe it was off the forum as a rumor...

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Aren't the 3 games coming out in Japan ending Summer or mid-Fall?
and US is like next March/ April?
I believe I read that off this site, or maybe it was off the forum as a rumor...

In terms of Kingdom Hearts, I guess rumors are almost never really trustworthy. There's been so much crap out there lately by stupid fans, that it hurts.

The chance that 358/2 days might actually come out in Japan this Summer (and USA half a year later or autumn) seems pretty high IMO.

About BBS and Coded, we know nothing yet. This "KH3" which everyone keeps talking about is not even confirmed to be made, so you can pretty much forget about that.

Oris

Awards
Hmmm... well, they won't stop the series with prequels (they better not, anyways). If KH3 does come out, it won't be for a while. After all, they gotta make the graphics better, come up with yet another story board, blah, blah, yadda, yadda. It's a ton of work. If it does come out, it might be as late as 2010 or '11.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

I just want BBS...i have mi PSP ready....

358/2 days...i can go get a DS anytime i want...

but anywya...BBS has been rumored to debut in Japan at the end of this year....
but i think it will be sooner...because after all....its just a PSP game....
they dont take that long to make...

and this game started development after KH2....but was halted for the "Fabula Nova Crystallis" series..
if it had not been for that...the game wouldve been finished by now

TrueRoxas527

The three games will come out hopefully on the same day, but they might come out within a week apart. But it hasn't been released in Japan until June-July '08. In NA, it won't be too much longer. 6 months difference at the most. So, January '09 at the very latest. It might have said August this year somewhere but I'm not sure. And for KH3, don't even ask that. If they took 4 years to make both PS2 games, it will probably even a longer time from the 3 games that KH3 will come out, (which is confirmed to be on PS3) It will probably come out sometime around '10- '11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back