• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Data worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaCore5

Awards
Maleficent seems to go through extreme measures including kidnapping many in order to secure her position in some sort of world. But what is the purpose of having complete control of the Dataworld's. Seems like a frivolous mission to ask me but is there more to it?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Poor girl needs a new evil base.

I admit I don't know what Maleficent wants with the Data worlds. Unless she thinks she can affect and mess with the Data worlds physical counterparts in some way.

omnipresent

Well when one wants power, they usually don't care what they control as they do control it and can eventually control more.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What her aims are remain unknown, but it should be noted that the Datascape is essentially a breeding ground for the creation of new worlds and new hearts. Imagine what one could do with that power.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I predict that the data scape will be the main focus after kh3. Maleficent will again be a respectable villain trying to take control of it instead of being some Saturday morning cartoon baddie who deals with an idiotic henchman.

I'm going to miss that.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
What her aims are remain unknown, but it should be noted that the Datascape is essentially a breeding ground for the creation of new worlds and new hearts. Imagine what one could do with that power.

That's a good way of putting it. I haven't put much thought to it but the Maleficent and data world plot does hold some interesting developments.
With the Heartless seemingly not under her control anymore she'll need to find something else.

Gram

Banned
Awards
A part of me would actually like to see her make the datascape her base cause I want to know what her plans for data are and I'd like to see data's continued expansion in the series.
It follows "Tron logic" as we've seen with data both appearing in the real world and with Sora going to a data world. Just imagine that expanded.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
A part of me would actually like to see her make the datascape her base cause I want to know what her plans for data are and I'd like to see data's continued expansion in the series.
It follows "Tron logic" as we've seen with data both appearing in the real world and with Sora going to a data world. Just imagine that expanded.

Ah you're right. The data Heartless from Tron's world were sent into the real world in KH2 weren't they? If Maleficent could figure out a way to do that with Heartless or something worse that could put her back on top, though preferably this plot gets used after KH3 otherwise MX and his other darknesses will just overshadow her.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ah you're right. The data Heartless from Tron's world were sent into the real world in KH2 weren't they?

Not only that but the pough Data!Olette gives to Roxas is taken by Riku and then ends up in Sora's hands. The pouch and blue crystal inside are both also cases of data being in the real world. =3

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Not only that but the pough Data!Olette gives to Roxas is taken by Riku and then ends up in Sora's hands. The pouch and blue crystal inside are both also cases of data being in the real world. =3

Aha you're right. I guess I've been so focused on the data world in Coded lately that I forgot how much data is used in KH2.

Anthony12KH

Data is important. It can even grow a heart. Just think of the possibilities that can come with that.

I really think they just wanted a way to write her into Re:Coded :/

Well, since MX stole her spotlight or should I say MX took back his spotlight since he's the cause, that could be a factor.

davidXIIIaxel

Data is important. It can even grow a heart. Just think of the possibilities that can come with that.

Well, since MX stole her spotlight or should I say MX took back his spotlight since he's the cause, that could be a factor.
thats very true but it was also to make sure sora remembers namine. because she was the one doing those random letters. well her data self.

Anthony12KH

yeah it does kinda seem like they just added this into the storyline to make Re Coded seem important.
But maybe her plans to take the data worlds is more important than it seems right now.

It should be important enough so that she doesnt have a side role so she can redeem her evilness.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah it does kinda seem like they just added this into the storyline to make Re Coded seem important.
But maybe her plans to take the data worlds is more important than it seems right now.

I think her plans are going to become really important in the future. Since I liked her role in KH1 I'm hoping this will help her get back to MAXIMUM EVIL!!! Sorry about that.

MegaCore5

Awards
I think her plans are going to become really important in the future. Since I liked her role in KH1 I'm hoping this will help her get back to MAXIMUM EVIL!!! Sorry about that.
She's kinda silly to me now... Ever since she recruited that numb skull Pete I have lost respect for her in KH. If she makes a new Disney team for KH3 that would be pretty cool!

Anthony12KH

She's kinda silly to me now... Ever since she recruited that numb skull Pete I have lost respect for her in KH. If she makes a new Disney team for KH3 that would be pretty cool!

hey now, villains fall from grace sometimes, it just matters if they recover or not. Team Rocket from Pokemon were badass to a point before they met Ash, and they never recovered. Right now, thats Maleficent, we have to hope she doesnt stay like that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back