• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Data worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaCore5

Awards
hey now, villains fall from grace sometimes, it just matters if they recover or not. Team Rocket from Pokemon were badass to a point before they met Ash, and they never recovered. Right now, thats Maleficent, we have to hope she doesnt stay like that. lol
But that's just it! Sora is always gonna be around to kick her butt. And if he can't, some one else will because Maleficent has just always been a pawn to Xehanort.

Anthony12KH

But that's just it! Sora is always gonna be around to kick her butt. And if he can't, some one else will because Maleficent has just always been a pawn to Xehanort.

So we've come to a conclusion.....Xehanort has to go in order for Maleficent to gain a certain level of respect back until she loses to Sora. lol

MegaCore5

Awards
A part of me would actually like to see her make the datascape her base cause I want to know what her plans for data are and I'd like to see data's continued expansion in the series.
It follows "Tron logic" as we've seen with data both appearing in the real world and with Sora going to a data world. Just imagine that expanded.
Her plans have to succeed if we are to find out she true intentions with it. I can not imagine this little plot having anything to do with MX grand plan however because she is kinda out of his league.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Her plans have to succeed if we are to find out she true intentions with it. I can not imagine this little plot having anything to do with MX grand plan however because she is kinda out of his league.

Not necessarily, she could go into a rant of her plans in what she believes to be a moment of triumph...or just to taunt. She likes to flaunt her power and such after all~
I doubt it has anything to do with MX either but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be relevant to the game.

MegaCore5

Awards
Not necessarily, she could go into a rant of her plans in what she believes to be a moment of triumph...or just to taunt. She likes to flaunt her power and such after all~
I doubt it has anything to do with MX either but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be relevant to the game.
It is never smart as a villain to rant around about your plans to your opponents because then they will know exactly how to beat you... That's why I don't think maleficence plan has anything to do with MX. If MX ever let her in on his plans she would ruin them by taunting sora and his crew with it. The reason why Pete is her sidekick is because he's the only one who thinks she's a smart villain...

Gram

Banned
Awards
It is never smart as a villain to rant around about your plans to your opponents because then they will know exactly how to beat you... That's why I don't think maleficence plan has anything to do with MX. If MX ever let her in on his plans she would ruin them by taunting sora and his crew with it. The reason why Pete is her sidekick is because he's the only one who thinks she's a smart villain...

Not smart but every villain does it when they think their winning. x'D
Like I said, I doubt she's tied to MX either but that doesn't' mean her plan isn't plot relevant either.

Spikeyroxas

I assume a case of
" if people can enter a data world"
" can data enter the real world?"
imagine programming data sora who has a realish? Keyblade to unlock the hearts of the worlds using the data of the keyholes in the data already.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Not smart but every villain does it when they think their winning. x'D

Yes, and that's what Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas did, too, at the end of KH and KH2. The only villain I don't remember ranting about their plans/goals to Sora was Marluxia.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, and that's what Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas did, too, at the end of KH and KH2. The only villain I don't remember ranting about their plans/goals to Sora was Marluxia.

I don't remember specifically what he says but right before you fight normal Marluxia I believe he tells Sora the plan that they had for Namine to erase his memories and use him as their pawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back