• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Data Sora's Voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisP

I don't get it. Data Sora is supposed to be a replica of Sora during KH1, correct? Why is Sora's voice much deeper in Re: Coded than in other games? It is just the reason the original voice of Sora voice developed or something? lol So if anyone could explain to me why Data Sora's voice is deeper than Sora's normal voice in KH1?

(This isn't a spoiler, needed a prefix...)

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
I belive its the same guy doing soras voice but you got to remember each game has had some amount of time from one game to the other, now look how long its been since KH1 to the 7th game (including re:com and english games only ) and so its bound to happen that soras voice got deeper (even though in kh time its only been like 2 years total lol)

ChrisP

I figured that but instead of bringing back the original Sora, I thought they'd just bring a new actor that sounds similar to the HJO in 2002.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I like to think of it as, it's a Data version of KH 1 Sora, with a little big of CoM Sora(since the adventures were written in the same journal and erased, no?).

Thats how I get passed Deep Voice!Sora and sleep easy at night

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Am I the only one who doesn't care his voice is deeper?
It's not as weird as people keep saying. Honestly, it's more suiting.

ChrisP

I actually think the voice now suits him better but its just weird from what Sora usually sounds like. Got me a little confused. I'm like "That's not Sora..." lol.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I still don't understand why they can't use a program to tweak his voice, I've used programs to change voices, and I made Kyle Justins voice sound like KH1 sora lol(Kyle Justin sings the AVGN theme song)

Gram

Banned
Awards
Am I the only one who doesn't care his voice is deeper?
It's not as weird as people keep saying. Honestly, it's more suiting.
nope! after Re:CoM i quit caring bout his voice depth.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
As long as HJO is the only guy to be Sora, I'll get over the deep voice. He really tried to make himself sound younger.

Tatsu

Look poor Sora apparently is held hostage by Nomura in terms of growing up and looking older. Let the boy's voice grow at least.

Nomura: You will never grow old. You will look a child forever!

Sora: Somebody help!

KOIKOIBA

I think his voice suits Sora because of the new character model they use for him since RE:CoM. It would bugs me if it were his KH1 model, but with this it fits (I even thik it would be weird to hear his KH1 voice on his current model)!

Luckly for the japanese that Miyu Irino still can pull of his 14-year old voice.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Who caresssss

Now that I think about it. This voice fits KH1 Sora better for me.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I like to think of it as, it's a Data version of KH 1 Sora, with a little big of CoM Sora(since the adventures were written in the same journal and erased, no?).

Thats how I get passed Deep Voice!Sora and sleep easy at night

What would bug me is if they decided to use both the English and Seiyu (Japanese voice actor) for Chibi-Sora for KHI Sora in Re:Coded? I mean, who wants to hear a little kid playing a fourteen-year-old? That would be funny and creepy at the same time.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
I find it a bit ironic that some people (including me) where so weirded out the first time they heard Sora's voice after KH1, and now that's the only one that sounds awkward and out of place. Every other Sora, aside from BbS, has the same/a similar voice. It's funny, really, how what once was the norm is now just an outlier.

I am getting a little tired of Sora's KH1 clothes though. Out of seven games they used his KH2 outfit once. If Square's not gonna make a new one, they could at least alternate with the cooler one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back