• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Data Sora in 3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastlycool

Just a thought... could Data Sora maybe be in 3D? Like you play as Sora and Riku and then you play as Data Sora and Data Riku? Thats the only reason I can think of to make Sora and Riku change into their original clothes.... Plus Data Sora still didn't tell real sora what namine told him....

Digidude111

Just a thought... could Data Sora maybe be in 3D? Like you play as Sora and Riku and then you play as Data Sora and Data Riku? Thats the only reason I can think of to make Sora and Riku change into their original clothes.... Plus Data Sora still didn't tell real sora what namine told him....

Could be the reason, but for some reason I don't see this happening. I thought the Data Sora was erased.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nope. I don't think so. if this involved Data, this game would be called Data Drop Distance.

I mean, data will come in, but it won't be the focus.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Actually, Nomura said that you are playing as the Real Sora and Riku, and they start the Game with their Kingdom Hearts II cloths, but they wear their Kingdom Hearts I outfits for a currently unknown, but needed reason. Besides, Data Sora and Riku were only added for Kingdom Hearts Coded and RE:coded.

Nope. I don't think so. if this involved Data, this game would be called Data Drop Distance.

Nice one Lycoris!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
sorry i dont know how to use them. perhaps a mod could put som tagsup for me?
Just edit your post.

[ spoilers ] [ / spoilers]

But without the spaces. It's okay but for anyone who doesn't know the game, that would suck.

On topic: Yeah, I agree with Lycoris.
Data Sora was adorable but I just want real Sora for now on.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
sorry i dont know how to use them. perhaps a mod could put som tagsup for me?

Select "Go Advanced", and on the Third Bar down, click all the way at the right, and type in your reason for the Spoiler.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Here is another example, beware, huge Spoilers. Just Kidding.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Box_ghost

I just assumed it was another Data Sora. This one, however, is an avatar for the real Sora who's taking the MoM while traversing over that actual data AtDiZ left in him. Instead of Re:Coded where they only find out that data is in Sora.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I just assumed it was another Data Sora. This one, however, is an avatar for the real Sora who's taking the MoM while traversing over that actual data AtDiZ left in him. Instead of Re:Coded where they only find out that data is in Sora.
Oh nooo, Nomura's stealing ideas from Avatar. xD
I don't feel great about that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

No...eh...we don't know the nature of the data hidden inside of Sora. We will be exploring the nature of dreams (Sleep and waking) in this game most likely and we probably will deal with the data inside of Sora, but there will be no Data Sora like in Re:coded.

Megavoltage

Awards
We will be exploring the nature of dreams (Sleep and waking) in this game most likely and we probably will deal with the data inside of Sora
So Sora will have dreams about his hidden memories? That's an interesting idea. I wonder if Riku will have dreams about hidden memories left behind by Ansem SoD?

vnnk

I don't own the game so this is just from speculation. They just digitalize the Kingdom Hearts 1 journal so data sora is just sora from Kh 1 (The better sora)

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't own the game so this is just from speculation. They just digitalize the Kingdom Hearts 1 journal so data sora is just sora from Kh 1 (The better sora)

Wait..you're saying Re:Coded or KH3D ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back