• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Data and sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmaKey

Hi guys! What is the suggested level to fight sephiroth and the data. Im lvl 79 but they continue to kick my ass every single time. What should i do?

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik
Hi guys! What is the suggested level to fight sephiroth and the data. Im lvl 79 but they continue to kick my ass every single time. What should i do?

79 is perfect for Sephiroth. Just learn his moves and you'll have it.

For data, it depends on the difficulty that you're playing on, but basically, if you were able to get through the cavern of remembrance and all of the nobodies, you shouldn't have too much trouble with the data. Again, it all revolves around learning their moves. At any level, it becomes very possible to beat all of them without taking any damage (except Axel and the flaming floor, but that's a given).

EmaKey

The fact is that i really need second chance. Whats the lvl i learn it? Yeah i managed ti beat all the nobodies but i honestly struggled. In proud mode .

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik
The fact is that i really need second chance. Whats the lvl i learn it? Yeah i managed ti beat all the nobodies but i honestly struggled. In proud mode .

Oh yeah you should have second chance. You clearly picked the sword when you started out, so you'll learn it at level 85. Yeah I then definitely recommend the 6 level grind. It'll be worth it and shouldn't take more than 30 minutes if you use the gullwing exp ability.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
You can beat the Data battles at any level as they are all skilled based.

[video=youtube;3M_lcWqm8HE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M_lcWqm8HE[/video]

EmaKey

Lol ur right sephiroth was Not so difficoult. The "they" is more referred to the data. Larxene and Vexen continue to kick my ass i don't understand how to real with anti-Sora ( Donald and Goofy kill it easily at early data but After 4 is a mess ) and larxene just spamms Thundara so much and After a single combo a she starts again. I managed to beat Marluxia , lexaeus and xigbar However ^

meeper434

reflect for larxene and I would somman stitch for both battles so you can keep using magic or if you don't want to use you drive gage up get lots of elexers

Xirku Okimato

be at least level 81 to 83 for the Data Battles you might to learn their attacks to fight them and if you have the ultima weapon use it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back