• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darn you,wicked Monstrosity called technical problem >:(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vincentr0th

Awards
For some Reason,my browser refuses to open the game screen:(

everything functions,but when i log in i see the ad for event cards in the lower half and thats it.no error message no nothing:(

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
A possible quick fix is of course switching browsers. Have you tried it and seen what happens?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
To start things off, it'd be nice to tell us what browser you're using.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
That happens to me once in a while too. Although in my case it got better after a restart of the computer.

This game relies very heavily on Flash, I suggest setting your Local Storage settings as Unlimited. Though that only serves to have a chance of improving the loading time in-game...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

YukiYashaH

Awards
I think Blu's case is more severe. In her case, the bottom banners don't even show up. The game page simply won't load.

I think this one right here we're dealing with is just a case of weak Internet connection or probably overuse of resources (by other programs and applications that might have been running that time).
I see D: I'm feeling so bad for her, I wonder if someone has any ideas to help her D:

gnurtanio

Awards
I think you need to check your network speed when this happen..

first open Task Manager and see on network tab.. When you open the game, if that black screen appear and your network speed increasing, that means the browser downloading data from tha game and wait for couple minutes or hours (depend on your network speed). If your network speed not moving (0.00%)., clear your browser cache first and repeat again. If still at 0.00% check your data plan.

hope this help

vincentr0th

Awards
Whoops,Totally forgot i Wrote this :D

anyways,im using chrome,but switching to Mozilla/Internet explorer did not help.
and my Storage settings are unlimited/my pc is only running at 12% capacity

edit:mad: gnurtanio not home right now,but gonna Look into that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back