• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darkwing Duck’s Negaverse in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
In the Darkwing Duck episode: Life, the Negaverse and Everything, it is revealed that there is a parallel universe where everyone’s personalities and alignments are inverted. What I wonder is what the negaverse’s version of the kingdom Hearts cast would be like.

Chie

Awards
The tension between writing a sincere analysis of what KH: Earth-2 would entail vs. questioning the bizarre specificity of having seemingly only encountered this trope in a Darkwing Duck episode

Sonofjafar

Awards
The tension between writing a sincere analysis of what KH: Earth-2 would entail vs. questioning the bizarre specificity of having seemingly only encountered this trope in a Darkwing Duck episode
I used the Negaverse as an example because I haven’t seen Disney specifically use the evil universe trope anywhere else

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't remember that in Tangled: The Series?? I mean, there is an alternate dimension where a demon lives, but I don't remember all the characters have alternate versions of themselves (such as Evil!Rapunzel, Evil!Eugene, etc.)?

I never watched much of Darkwing Duck growing up, I was never as fond of it as DuckTales or other movie-based series they have. Too bad Disney hasn't put all their shows out on DVD/Blu-ray, I wouldn't mind re-visiting Darkwing.

Back