• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darkside of Worlds? (Spoilers of KH2 ending)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, upon completly the game over my friend's house alot of thoughts came into my head, as he talked to me how the note got there. Well, think about it, when they beat Xemnas and returned to that mysterious beach world, they were talking about how the realm of light was safe, and how they would be the darkness. Also the note somehow made it to that beach, which is physically impossible if it was another world.

Basically this is where my theory comes to mind, that one beach island, could possibly be the "Dark Side" of Destiny Island, the realm of darkness in a way. The note somehow traveled from the light side to the dark side, possibly the same door in which Riku and Sora went through in the end. Meaning, everyworld must have it's own door tot he light, and door to the darkness in a way.

Also before the final battle part 1, you hear Mickey saying that the worlds are made up of darkness and light, and they can't have one without the other.

You'd also notice that the scenes with Roxas, and Namine only appeared in those two places, Twilight Town, and The World That Never Was. Of course we have no clue what The World That Never Was could be, it could even really be the equivalent of Twilight Town rather then Twilight Town being the equivalent of Traverse Town.

Traverse means To cross pass, or passing across, or over. In other words of using it in a sentence Traversing from the Door of light, to the door to darkness. (Passing over from the door to light to the door to darkness.

Thus continues my miniature theories in more ways (Sorry if I've lost you now)

Worlds of Traverse Town, World That Never Was, Twilight Town, End of the World

Traverse Town and Twilight Town both have the TT but both do not have similar meanings, so that could mean they are the same, or be out of the question. Or Traverse Town = Light, Twilight Town = Twilight and The World That Never Was = Dark or something along that lind, after all pete did say it was too close to the darkness.

Then again The World That Never Was could be the same as End of the World. Both almost having similar meanings, but not quite the same.

But going back to the Destiny Island's light and dark side.. there is one more proof I'd like to bring up.

In Kingdom Heart's 1 ending, Kairi is on the little piece of what is known to be Destiny Island, as the other side, was infact same as the one in the ending. (By the rock design Mickey was on.)

Basically in conclusion

Light = Destiny Island
Dark = Mystery Island Sora and Riku were on

(No complete proof)
Light = Traverse/Twilight Town (TT/TT)
Twilight/Dark = Twilight Town/Traverse Town(TT/TT)
Darkness = The World THat Never was (Unlikely) (TwTnw)

Light/Darkness/??? = The World That Never Was
Light/Darkness/??? = End of the World

Edit: Finally leading to the crossroad, if it is indeed in the same timeline of KH2/1/COm then that means that crossroad has some connection to the Original Crossroad, the + or X sign with grass all over it in night time, could possibly be the darkness or light, as the one with all the engraved keyblades are for the light, or dark or the balance that can destroy the balance of light and dark, the twilight side.

What's your thoughts?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
WOW, I don't know if any of that is true, but it is the best theory (of about 60) today.

Sephiroth_42

i was thinking the same thing as u with the two sides but i think that they have different sides

traverse town and the end of the world could be oppisites because to traverse would be travelling and the ending is the opposite of traversing

then since the world that never was is only accsesible from twilight town then they should be the light/dark sides

destiny islands is definitly the light of the Kingdom Hearts darknes

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
This is a really good theory!! I always thought that it was odd how that letter reached that island that Riku and Sora were on and.. well... Riku even said that "At least the waves still sound the same" and he obviously means the waves of Destiny islands so I think you're right! That Island also resembled Destiny Islands in a way I just couldn't think of any way that they could be connect, I never thought of a light a darkside of a world, this is a really cool theory especially since i was think something of the same thing :D

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I was always wondering about this too, about how KH2 mention dark side and light side making of the world.

Great Theory

But, I also just thought that the Light and Darkness are somehow mixed within each other.

EDIT//

So what do you think KH2(Secret Ending) world might be from. You think it the darkside of the grassy crossroads found in KH:CoM.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Kingblade, that's pretty cool! The darkside of that grassy place.. hmm that sounds really awesome maybe it leads to the dark twilight down and castle oblivion and stuff like that hmm... wait Twilight town is twilight so what is the dark twilight town?

BeastlyKillaKreg

a lot of this is really good, but....

i read somewhere that both traverse town and twilight town sit "forgotten, neither in light nor darkness."

the end of the world, as stated when sora, donald, and goofy first arrive there, is "all that's left of the worlds destroyed by the heartless."

and the world that never was, like its name, never truly existed, just like the nobodies that inhabit it. xemnas says that light, dark, and nothing are eternal, and nothing/twilight goes between light and dark. this relates to what pete said about twtnw being too close to the dark, because nothing rests between both light and dark.

BeastlyKillaKreg

Kairi's Heart said:
Kingblade, that's pretty cool! The darkside of that grassy place.. hmm that sounds really awesome maybe it leads to the dark twilight down and castle oblivion and stuff like that hmm... wait Twilight town is twilight so what is the dark twilight town?

sorry for 2x post.

twilight town=dawn

"dark" twilight town=dusk

the opposite sides of twilight. (for those of you who dont know, dawn is sunrise and dusk is sunset.)

OblivionRKO4

Yeah I like this theory. I had thought the same thing about the place where mickey was at the end of the first game being the same place as sora and riku were at the end of the second, but it being the dark side of destiny islands never occured to me. Yep, sounds good.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
You know, what is interresting. When Sora is carrying Riku to shore because his side is badly hurt. He says "At least, The waves sound the same". Doesn't that give us the clue that its very much more alike to destiny islands. Or the fact Riku is telling us completely!?

Interesting...

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Opps....

*runs away*

Thats how I am I think of something and I post it as soon as possible without reading other people posts...

Oracle

Perhaps there is two relams, the relam of light and the relam of darkness that exist beside each other, and are mirriors of each other except for some differences that make one light and the other darkness (sort of like Digimon Season one where the places on earth had equivalent place in the digital world)

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I wonder what the darkside of all the other worlds are, I'm guessing they won't show those though, since like it'd probably ruin the Disney story but only the original worlds.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea there is probably some sort of Dark side to Hollow Bastion which would be cool... Each world has a heart though so would each world share the same heart or each their own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back