• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darkside of Worlds? (Spoilers of KH2 ending)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
what about castle oblivion and wouldnt it be confusing for all the "in-between" worlds...........because whats the opposite of in-between?......................and i always thought the "mysterious" beach was just another part of the world that never was...........................

The Answer

that's a fantastic theory! i thought of it the other day, but i'd forgotten all about it until i read this. anyway, i wanna get my 2 cents in:

Cent 1) was Destiny Island labeled a World Inbetween? if not, then perhaps the Worlds Inbetween (ex. Twilight Town, TWTNW) are both the dark halves and the light halves, since they are called the worlds inbetween

Cent 2) I think that the door to light can only take you to the world of light and the door of darkness takes you to the world of darkness (duh) but it only works one way. In Kh1, if the door to darkness can only take you to the world of darkness, and you can't use it to get the world of light, it would explain why Mickey and Riku were stuck in the realm of darkness when closing the door. in other words:

you-->door to darkness-->world of darkness
you-->door to light-->world of light

it only goes one way, like those enterances and exits for theme park rides are kept separate

(note: if there are doors to light and darkness allowing you travel to their respective worlds, shouldn't there be a door to twlight/worlds inbetween?)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
The Answer said:
that's a fantastic theory! i thought of it the other day, but i'd forgotten all about it until i read this. anyway, i wanna get my 2 cents in:

Cent 1) was Destiny Island labeled a World Inbetween? if not, then perhaps the Worlds Inbetween (ex. Twilight Town, TWTNW) are both the dark halves and the light halves, since they are called the worlds inbetween

Cent 2) I think that the door to light can only take you to the world of light and the door of darkness takes you to the world of darkness (duh) but it only works one way. In Kh1, if the door to darkness can only take you to the world of darkness, and you can't use it to get the world of light, it would explain why Mickey and Riku were stuck in the realm of darkness when closing the door. in other words:

you-->door to darkness-->world of darkness
you-->door to light-->world of light

it only goes one way, like those enterances and exits for theme park rides are kept separate

(note: if there are doors to light and darkness allowing you travel to their respective worlds, shouldn't there be a door to twlight/worlds inbetween?)
destiny islands wasn't a world inbetween........................the only known worlds of inbetween is twilight town, radiant garden/hollow bastion, traverse town, castle oblivion, and the world that never was.................and worlds of inbetween are all connected by the dark corridor and can all be entered by the dark corridor...................

The Answer

RikuHeroOfDark said:
destiny islands wasn't a world inbetween........................the only known worlds of inbetween is twilight town, radiant garden/hollow bastion, traverse town, castle oblivion, and the world that never was.................and worlds of inbetween are all connected by the dark corridor and can all be entered by the dark corridor...................

could they also be entered through the door to light, since they're inbetween/twilight?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
The Answer said:
could they also be entered through the door to light, since they're inbetween/twilight?
i dont think so they can only be entered by the dark corridor, but the dark corridor only links to worlds inbetween and not world of light or worlds of darkness....................so technically it should be called twilight corridor..........but DiZ named it dark corridor probably because its dark(meaning you cant see nothing).......................

The Answer

RikuHeroOfDark said:
i dont think so they can only be entered by the dark corridor, but the dark corridor only links to worlds inbetween and not world of light or worlds of darkness....................so technically it should be called twilight corridor..........but DiZ named it dark corridor probably because its dark(meaning you cant see nothing).......................

maybe it is the Corridor of Twilight/Heart, but the only reason he saw darkness was because that is what was in heart (since he wanted revenge)

Syn_the_angel

wow thats the best theroy ive ever heard...ever. heres a hero cookie...

...um i lost it...

um heres a cirlce, imagine its a hero cookie

o<----hero cookie

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Actually, this makes sense, I've been thinking about this lately, ever since KH:CoM to be exact, but I was more focused on to the princesses of heart. Worlds having their dark halves, it makes a lot of sense, well at least to me. Balance in light and darkness is extremely important is usually mentioned in KH.

If there are seven princesses who are born of pure light, would there be seven other princesses which are born of tainted darkness? Or it could just be one almighty and powerful dark princess I guess. .-.

There always has to be a balance between darkness and light, and then there is twilight. Which completely threw me off.

LightH0lder88

If Tranverse town is neither in light nor darkness like said above, maybe from there we can access the "opposite" or..."dark" side of the worlds.

BoyWithNoShadow

Website
www.myspace.com
I think it's since Sora first appeared in Traverse Town (cause he pwn'd the big heartless) that gives the best idea of it being more of an inbetween world of Darkness and Light. The World That Never Was is most likely Darkness, because it's been over-taken (along with The End of All Worlds, which was more of nothingness). All other worlds are Light, not just Destiny Island, but they have a Dark Side. Maybe in the "Anti-Form" if you will of the universe, The World That Never Was and The End of All Worlds are the only Light worlds, and the others over-run in darkness.

odd theory, probably stated already, nor do I care :p

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
BoyWithNoShadow said:
I think it's since Sora first appeared in Traverse Town (cause he pwn'd the big heartless) that gives the best idea of it being more of an inbetween world of Darkness and Light. The World That Never Was is most likely Darkness, because it's been over-taken (along with The End of All Worlds, which was more of nothingness). All other worlds are Light, not just Destiny Island, but they have a Dark Side. Maybe in the "Anti-Form" if you will of the universe, The World That Never Was and The End of All Worlds are the only Light worlds, and the others over-run in darkness.

odd theory, probably stated already, nor do I care :p
no the world that never was is an inbetween world they said so in the ansem reports and i believe in the game too.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back