• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darknesses and Lights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
There is no way Marluxia and Larxene are two of the XIII Darknesses. Xemnas said that most of the organization weren't suitable to become Xehanort vessels because some were too weak or some were traitors (Marluxia, Larxene, Axel, Roxas.)

Marluxia and Larxene hated Xemnas, so by extension they would hate Xehanort.

I would say Marluxia and Larxene's somebodies will act as anti-heroes in KH3. They wont like Sora, but they'll realize the threat that the XIII Darknesses pose to their own plans and so Marluxia and Larxene will help Sora in KH3, but after that they may become more atagonistic to Sora since their common enemy (Xehanort) will be gone after KH3.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still not convince that Even and Dilan aren't two of the XIII Darknesses. Why is it in KH3D that Aleaus said that Even and Dilan were taking longer to recover than Lea, Aleaus, and Ienzo? I think that when Lea left for Yen Sid's tower, Even and Dilan may have awoken and their Xehanort fragments took effect, so they left Radiant Gardens and headed for The World That Never Was to rejoin the XIII Darknesses.

I mean Even and Dilan were the most loyal to Xemnas' plans. Dilan even acted like MX with the whole manipulating Beast's heart and stuff. Heck Xaldin even had pointy ears if i'm not mistaken.

Maybe Even and Dilan aren't members of the XIII Darknesses, but right now i'm not sure what to think, but i'm leaning more toward they are members of the XIII Darknesses.

So I see it like this:

XIII Darknesses:

1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Xehanort
3. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
4. Xemnas
5. Terra
6. Vanitas
7. Braig
8. Isa
9. Dilan
10. Even
11. ???
12. ???
13. ???
---------------------

VII Lights:

1. Sora
2. Riku
3. Mickey
4. Terra (Currenlty one of the XIII Darknesses)
5. Aqua
6. Ventus
7. Lea

I don't think Kairi is one of the VII Lights, because isn't it the job of the VII Lights to protect Kairi and the other Princesses of Heart?

Then we have Organization members 9-12. I think Demyx and Luxord's somebodies will join Sora's side alongside Ienzo and Aleaus. Marluxia and Larxene's somebodies will be on neither side but will help Sora since they share a common enemy in Xehanort.

I can't wait to see how Namine inside of Kairi reacts to Marluxia's somebody lol

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I can't wait to see how Namine inside of Kairi reacts to Marluxia's somebody lol

That will probably be Kairi's very first real Boss battle after some training is done. Teaam up with Lea and kill off Marluxias's Somebody with Naminé cheering, rofl.

MasterZeR0

That will probably be Kairi's very first real Boss battle after some training is done. Teaam up with Lea and kill off Marluxias's Somebody with Naminé cheering, rofl.

And helping to finish him off in an awesome light-based attack. Yeah.

crash13

Awards
Right now the only people I can see being the seven lights are
Sora
Riku
Mickey
Terra
Aqua
Ventus
and Roxas

simply because of the opening.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
And helping to finish him off in an awesome light-based attack. Yeah.

Yep, like Naminé suddenly popping up just cutely pointing her finger but then unleashing a devastating Light beam which obliterates Marluxia's human form with everyone around her (except Kairi who knows of course) gaping in awe.

Right now the only people I can see being the seven lights are
Sora
Riku
Mickey
Terra
Aqua
Ventus
and Roxas

simply because of the opening.

While the opening can be counted as a sort of foreshadowing maybe I wouldn't place it as set in stone yet. Donald and Goofy are there as well and it can very well be the case that while Roxas might be there to help in the battle just like them he doesn't necessarily need to be one of the seven.
(This of course also disregards that, despite Roxas maybe having a heart now, he has no own vessel (aka body with a soul for lifeforce) to carry that heart yet).

JustSnilloc

this is the best list I came up with for the darknesses... couldn't figure out one for all of them though

1- Master Xehanort
2- Xemnas
3- Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (his form he obtained after taking Riku's body)
4- Terra(nort the revived Terra with a piece of Xehanort's heart inside)
5- Young Master Xehanort
6- Xigbar
7- Isa
8- Vanitas
9- Rikunort? (while his and Xehanort's hearts were inside)
10- Ven-Van fusion (the one with the X-Blade, probably wouldn't still, but...)
11- Maleficent(nort)? (maybe? pure speculation here)
12- ???
13- Sora's reserved seat

Seighart

Awards
this is the best list I came up with for the darknesses... couldn't figure out one for all of them though

1- Master Xehanort
2- Xemnas
3- Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (his form he obtained after taking Riku's body)
4- Terra(nort the revived Terra with a piece of Xehanort's heart inside)
5- Young Master Xehanort
6- Xigbar
7- Isa
8- Vanitas
9- Rikunort? (while his and Xehanort's hearts were inside)
10- Ven-Van fusion (the one with the X-Blade, probably wouldn't still, but...)
11- Maleficent(nort)? (maybe? pure speculation here)
12- ???
13- Sora's reserved seat

Terra's position still confuses me. If he is Apprentice Xehanort, where are his nobody and heartless? I keep seeing that its Xemnas and Ansem SOD, but i also keep seeing that its Old Master Xehanorts nobody and heartless. Who are Xemnas' and Ansem's true somebody? IF that's answered, that's 4 positions that can be filled. (Terranorts nobody and heartless, and Xehanorts nobody and heartless).

In CoM, i remember either Zexion or Lexaues say to Riku something like "You share the same scent as the master". That could be referring to the darkness in Riku (Ansem sod) or some kind of relation to Xehanort.

Maleficent, i'm not so sure on. I don't think Disney would allow such an epic possession to occur with her.

Sora, as far as i know, doesn't have resistance to darkness. I would much like to see a dark side with him. I'm not sure if its been touched upon, but why does he turn into a heartless if you use drive transformations too much? Sora could be tainted with a piece of Xehanort, but i don't know if he will turn...

JustSnilloc

Terra's position still confuses me. If he is Apprentice Xehanort, where are his nobody and heartless? I keep seeing that its Xemnas and Ansem SOD, but i also keep seeing that its Old Master Xehanorts nobody and heartless. Who are Xemnas' and Ansem's true somebody? IF that's answered, that's 4 positions that can be filled. (Terranorts nobody and heartless, and Xehanorts nobody and heartless).

It's pretty easy, you're probably just thinking too much...

The "Ansem" and Xemnas we see in DDD are from the past, NeoTerranort (This is what I'm going to use to describe Terra with only a piece of Xehanort inside him from now on... as opposed to old Terranort with all of Xehanort inside him) would be from the extremely recent past (between Xemnas's defeat and present), be from the present, or be from the future...

There would be more than enough Xehanort to overwhelm Terra when AX's Heartless and Nobody came back to one being because
1) Ansem, Seeker of Darkness gained a lot of dark power
2) Xemnas grew his own heart which would probably be a large enough Xehanort piece to overwhelm Terra on it's own
3) When the above two were defeated, they again formed "Terranort" but this time, Master Xehanort could leave because of all of his influence inside of Terra

Also, the Master Xehanort we see in DDD is probably from the exact same point in time as NeoTerranort

JustSnilloc

Gah...time travel...is anyone from the New Org the original? Is the old MX the original guy they fused with Terra?

Xemnas, Xigbar, and Saix are the only one's who were in both...

Yeah, the Master Xehanort we see in the new Organization has already fused with Terra and left Terra... The reason Terra doesn't rebel against Master Xehanort is because he is currently NeoTerranort

Seighart

Awards
Xemnas, Xigbar, and Saix are the only one's who were in both...

Yeah, the Master Xehanort we see in the new Organization has already fused with Terra and left Terra... The reason Terra doesn't rebel against Master Xehanort is because he is currently NeoTerranort

Thank you, now it finally makes sense in my head.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I feel like the original 12 darknesses are:

1. Xemnas
2. Ansem
3. Master Xehanort
4. Young Xehanort
5. Xigbar
6. Isa
7. Terra
8. Eraqus
9. Vanitas
10. Apprentice Xehanort
11. Ansem the Wise
12. Reborn Xehanort

The 13th was intended to be Sora, of course, but it seems Master Xehanort will have to improvise with that. I doubt any of the 12 darknesses include other members of the Organization since the only members who do appear (Xemnas, Isa, Xigbar) are those who Xehanort planted seeds in.

Smithee

Awards
Terra had better not be one of the XIII.

If so, then there was absolutely no point in all that talk in Blank Points about "showing Xehanort the door" and Eraqus' heart reinforcing Terra's. Unless Nomura just wanted to build up Terra's hopes, then kick him down even further. Sadistic schmuck.

StMRyEire

Website
www.youtube.com
I feel like the original 12 darknesses are:

1. Xemnas
2. Ansem
3. Master Xehanort
4. Young Xehanort
5. Xigbar
6. Isa
7. Terra
8. Eraqus
9. Vanitas
10. Apprentice Xehanort
11. Ansem the Wise
12. Reborn Xehanort

The 13th was intended to be Sora, of course, but it seems Master Xehanort will have to improvise with that. I doubt any of the 12 darknesses include other members of the Organization since the only members who do appear (Xemnas, Isa, Xigbar) are those who Xehanort planted seeds in.

Can you explain #8? Wasn't Eraqus hell-bent on protecting TAV from the darkness and not using it and wanted to stop MX from recreating the Keyblade War and the X-Blade?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think the 12 members of XIII darknesses so far are:

1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Xehanort
3. Xemnas
4. Xehanort's Heartless
5. Braig
6. Isa
7. Vanitas
8. Riku-Replica
9. NeoTerranort
10. Dilan (I think its odd that he and Even were unstable after they became whole. I think they may have escaped from Radiant Gardens and joined up with the other XIII Darknesses between Lea leaving for Disney Castle and the end of KH3D.)
11. Even
12. ???

iLeen

Awards
Can you explain #8? Wasn't Eraqus hell-bent on protecting TAV from the darkness and not using it and wanted to stop MX from recreating the Keyblade War and the X-Blade?

I think it's because Eraqus was so obsessed with protecting the light and very antagonistic towards the darkness that it, ironically, is his form of darkness (since everyone has darkness in there hearts excluding the Seven PoH and Ventus for a time being). He dared to raise his Keyblade against two of his students just to protect the light. Eraqus even regretted his actions after fighting Terra.

Although, personally, I do not count Eraqus as one of the XIII (although it is still possible he could be)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back