• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darkness will become Light/ Light will fall into darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
kh1 started with sora.

kh2 started with roxas.

kh3 will start with riku, (because sora fell to darkness.) I mean cmon it has to happen. Yeah he will come back to the light, but he has to fall at least a little (to make some god dang character development.) It makes sense to me.

I couldn't see the game starting with Riku. Riku isn't nearly connected to Sora on the level that Roxas is. However, I could see the game starting off on the Station of Awakening as usual, but it would be Sora's heart this time and it would partially be consumed by darkness. You would start out as Ventus for this reason, who is part of Sora's heart trying to fend off that darkness.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Em, perhaps. But vanitas is hardly really connected to sora at all, (he is closer to ven) he just looks like sora. what would vanitas want with sora anyway, do you think?

Eh if he found a way in like ven then he could be connected, he could want to use sora to help xehenort, sora is after all "the chosen keyblade weilder" (other than riku)

kupo1121

Awards
Eh if he found a way in like ven then he could be connected, he could want to use sora to help xehenort, sora is after all "the chosen keyblade weilder" (other than riku)

Then why would he use Sora? Riku has some a larger level of darkness in him, so I would think Vanitas would opt to try and get Riku before Sora.

WaveK89

When darkness turns to light, It ends tonight, it ends tonight...sorry, had to. It kept popping into my head.

Anyway, related to what kupo1121 was saying. Riku seems to be a prime target. Terra chose him because of his light (not sure where that went), Ansem SoD chose him as a vessel, and I wouldn't doubt MX has some sort of plan with him, so Vanitas is just another guy who could target the him. That's just my thoughts.

Granted Terra wasn't planning on taking over Riku, it's just another way I perceive Riku as being a prime target.

kupo1121

Awards
When darkness turns to light, It ends tonight, it ends tonight...sorry, had to. It kept popping into my head.

Anyway, related to what kupo1121 was saying. Riku seems to be a prime target. Terra chose him because of his light (not sure where that went), Ansem SoD chose him as a vessel, and I wouldn't doubt MX has some sort of plan with him, so Vanitas is just another guy who could target the him. That's just my thoughts.

Granted Terra wasn't planning on taking over Riku, it's just another way I perceive Riku as being a prime target.

If anything, Vanitas would not want to take over Sora as Sora is housing Ven's heart. Any damage to Sora could result in damage to Ventus, and without Ventus, Vanitas will need to find someone else to forge the X-blade with.

My question is, what if Vanitas' heart went into Riku? If that happened, would Sora and Riku fighting forge the X-blade? Their hearts are strong enough no doubt. But are they pure enough?

Radar

Bronze Member
If anything, Vanitas would not want to take over Sora as Sora is housing Ven's heart. Any damage to Sora could result in damage to Ventus, and without Ventus, Vanitas will need to find someone else to forge the X-blade with.

My question is, what if Vanitas' heart went into Riku? If that happened, would Sora and Riku fighting forge the X-blade? Their hearts are strong enough no doubt. But are they pure enough?
I dunno if that would work;. Unless riku's heart was made pure darkness, (which vanitas might posses) And sora's heart was pure light (ven somehow makes it that way.) so idk, but it is not a bad theory.

billyzanesucks

I don't see how one heart taking over another would damage that heart or the one inside it. Especially since Ven is probably not affected by darkness. If anything, I think it would heal him more, having the other half of his heart back.

Walkway

For some reason that line sort of makes me think that the line between light and darkness will be blurred. Or those associated with the light will 'fall to darkness' and those associated with the darkness will 'become the light'. A majority of the people within the KH universe believe good=light and darkness=evil perhaps something will happen that will make these assumptions "flipped." Idk what I'm saying anymore. Its a very vague line.

That's what I was assuming too. I get the impression that 3D is going to give off a sort of "Balance" theme.

Bobjam

Awards
I couldn't see the game starting with Riku. Riku isn't nearly connected to Sora on the level that Roxas is. However, I could see the game starting off on the Station of Awakening as usual, but it would be Sora's heart this time and it would partially be consumed by darkness. You would start out as Ventus for this reason, who is part of Sora's heart trying to fend off that darkness.

Ventus already sorta did his in bbs so maybe its a new character, one of the new ones that will be introduced into 3D. This gives me even more inclination to believe Nomura maybe using this game to set up and integrate some new and original Main characters into the game along with Sora and co. for kh3...probably been said before but meh...can't wait ^^.

kupo1121

Awards
I don't see how one heart taking over another would damage that heart or the one inside it. Especially since Ven is probably not affected by darkness. If anything, I think it would heal him more, having the other half of his heart back.

Well...Ven's heart is still weak and that is why it clings onto Sora's. If Sora's was damaged as well from darkness or from something (pain, regret even) then Sora's heart wouldn't be able to support Ven's as much is what I was thinking.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Darkness will become Light.

Hm interesting single line. Does anyone remember the ending of KH1 when the Door to KH was starting to be opened and darkness was slowly oozing out? But then Sora said that KH was actually Light? Then Ansem SoD got obliterated by the powerful warmth of the Light? This could refer to the eventual comeback of MX seeing as he is suppose to be the main Villain of KH3, though we don't (at least to my knowledge) know the exact process of what happens to a person when their Heartless and Nobody are destroyed. After they are destroyed are they completely healed? Or does it take time for their bodies to restore and eventually come back as they once were?

Light will fall into darkness.

This could mean a few things. The Realm of Light might fall to the realm of Darkness. How? Could be either to MX's return or something that Aqua does in the Realm. This could also mean that like some of you have said, Sora is tempted by the darkness for some reason. As we do not know how the Exam that Riku and Sora are taking works, seeing as there could be changes made to the process, it simply could mean that Sora might have to deal with both his own and possibly Ventus's darkness. Since Vanitas is the pure darkness of Ventus we could see his return by having him fight Sora in the Station of the Heart.

But all speculation and based on loose things. Hope that when the trailer and game comes out we get some answers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back