• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darkhorse Comics publishing the ultimas in the US in Summer 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Hopefully soon.
I know not everyone will read them regardless, but def more people could become acquainted with the Ultimanias and their content.
...and I also would like to have them at the ready and not dig up my folder/the Internet every time.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Interesting. I wonder if these are successful if they might localize the KH ones, too.

With all the revelations by X, I think that the Kingdom Hearts Ultimania is outdated by now. There has to be a revised version released before Kingdom Hearts III.

Veevee

Awards
Huh, cool. I saw really thick guidebooks in France back then, dunno whether those were Ultimanias but they were really cool. I was tempted to buy the one for FFIX, but didn't since my French is not that great. Looking forward to this and I hope they'll release more stuff like this!

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah. they were translated into French first.

The Ultimanias?
Outside Japan?

Really?

*has difficulties to compute*

While it's amazing that we're getting this, I think it's worth pointing out that this trilogy set of books we're getting are more like artbooks with some story recaps, character info and only a few pages of interviews in the back of each book. It's not the in-depth books about individual games. But it's a nice start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back