Website
www.deviantart.com
  • NieR: Automata
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Come So Far
  • Superior of the In-Between
Heyaz~ I considered creating a writings thread here for a long time, but never got the time or, haha, the... courage? until now!
There's gotta be a start, right? I have notebooks full of poetry in Romanian, but here I'd like to post random ideas in short pieces of writing, though who knows into what this will evolve.

As of now, I'd like to put here my late entries for the Summer Writing contest, following Cinder's kind encouragement ♥
by this time I managed to finish my third entry as well, so here we go~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

The Traveler
  • Retired Staff
  • Graceful Assassin
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Beauty Within
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Whirlwind Lancer
My Eyes

I imagine this is what Terra feels with Xehanort in control of his body. It makes my heart go out to him to feel that way. To try to distinguish himself from their Xehanort despite all of the pain he's endure. (Unless this was about someone else that's controlled by Xehanort. Either way, you really captured the speaker quite well.) And I imagine being 'we' then 'I' then 'we' again must be a weight on that person's shoulders too. (I'll admit, I almost thought this was about Sora and Roxas before I got to the end. xD) Anyways, it was a lovely piece that could also be interpret in other ways too.

FFXV

Ardyn being upset with Noctis over Assassins Creed was hilarious. I had a fit of laughter when he said, "I should never have kidnapped you." Prompto not caring about the storyline and Noctis using the Assassins Creed motto was so unexpected. You capture all of them perfectly. I like how Gladio doesn't know what relativism is and waits for Noct to explain. And I like how they're all sitting around together again too. I love everything about this piece! It has me itching to play FFXV again. Or playing the Assassins Creed Festival too. <3

Dream

It's quite an interesting dream! Interacting with your mirror self. I wonder if stepping forward equals to accepting qualities about oneself atop of loving thy self too? Or if moving forward is meant to symbolize you're ready for the future and wherever it takes you? Dreams are quite fascinating. Especially if they're in depth like this. :D I quite enjoyed reading this one too!

DarkGrey Heroine

Warrior of Sunlight
Website
www.deviantart.com
  • NieR: Automata
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Come So Far
  • Superior of the In-Between
Wow, I never thought my first piece could result in so many varied interpretations! Out of all your guesses, the fic is, well, surprise from Vanitas-fangirl-me, a fic about Vanitas in relation to Xehanort and Ven xD I am pleasantly surprised that you saw different things in it, the ambiguity was intentional but I didn't know it could be that good to actually hide which character I wrote about, haha

Oh my God, and to think that I wrote this before the Assassin's Festival DLC was even announced. Didn't expect this to happen, wow. I can't help but laugh xD

This one is absolutely up to interpretation, I know I figured it out for myself somehow, someways, in reality, but I would never restrict the meaning that appears in the minds of others. I tend to have dreams that tell me something about the future, or my future-self, or someone else's situation and sometimes I manage to understand them and search for clues in reality if things add up. And well, with this specific repetitive one, I indeed found the clues. I found the solutions too. But most importantly, I found a rather different kind of friend from which I learnt a lot of life lessons. Well, indirectly. The interactions with said persons were almost always pure frustrating hell! until I understood the world around me a bit better.

Thank you lots for the feedback and the encouragement!! ♥ I'll keep posting when I come up with a new recip----
Yea I'll update whenever I have new stuff! lol xD