• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darker Style

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Hey,

So I have the new skin up.. It's not done.. I just want everyone's opinion on the colors and whatnot. Or, color suggestions. :) Before I finish all the images with colors people hate I want to make sure you all like it.

Again: I know there are a lot of misplaced images, wrong colors and all that.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I think it looks rather good as is... Although, it looks a bit "disorganized", as in, there's no distinct lines between each thread, so it's looking kinda more like just one giant wall

Also Happy Birthday

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
The color combinations are fairly decent, but as Bumblebee stated, it's all rather disorganized, though I assume that's only because it's a prototype of the actual style.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, until you get the colors and all the other organization straightened out, I can't really comment on it. It certainly isn't making my want to switch from Blaq any time soon.

Also, happy birthday :]

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
I feel as though, the part where the whole..everything ends and where the background begins on the sides is to sharp. meaning put a border up or something

Im diggin the halloween colors :p

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
It's very Halloweeny.... >_> it's good

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Green would look better if it were more of the mod's colors (like Riel, actually). At least, I think it would.

And yes, needs a border of some sort.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Except for things already stated, I'm very much liking the dark green one.

Apollo

Silver Member
I like the orange, and the layout of everything.

Happy Birthday

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Hmm I like this one. I would like to see borders of course. otherwise I do like the colors and maybe this will pull me from Blaq, but who knows i guess.

Also the part int he heading that says "too bright" it does switch to black, but when you switch pages it switches back. Almost feels like we either put a battle up with it or just give in.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
not the best dark skin, but with some work it could be =] its clean, its pretty good, but ya, ill wait till its more closer to completion to comment

and happy birthday, your old!

Shade737

Silver Member
Another nice theme to use at school when I'm trying to hide the KH things from curious onlookers.

Back