• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darker Style

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soren

Awards
...I don't hink the color scheme of green banner + black forums + orange thing at the bottom works very well.

First, I think you should change the banner to something other than that green. I'd go with Navy Blue or something, just not that green. The orange should go to, but that;s just my opinion. Not sure if what I'm saying makes much sense, but...

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Why is the text so small on a user's profile?

screenshot1.png

I think it should be a bit bigger. It's like this in other parts as well.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I tried it last night, it was okay. I think you need a "New Posts" link at the top like you do in the Default skin, other than that it's pretty cool. The colors are really cool.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That's already available in the "Quick Links" tab on the banner.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Love how there's two search buttons that comes up to two different things. Classy.

I'm sure someone's complained about the USERCP not being done?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
IIRC that was addressed a few pages ago; same goes for the Crimson Skin (then again it could have been fixed in the time that I haven't used it).

[EDIT]

As I suspected; fixed.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Thing at the bottom is orange instead of green, the little tab that has what skin you're on is whited out, and I want the second option with something that isn't lime green.

Back