• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dark thorn and twilight thorn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold Axel

In a marshmellow truck trying to figure out where
Since this is a little of topic, you know theres 2 kinds of Heartless right? Pure and Emblem.

Any Heartless with the Heart Emblem is fake, and any without is Pure.

And Dark Thorn has no Heart Emblem, so does that mean its Pure cause I was looking around and I only know of 4 real pure heartless.

Darkside-
Darkball-
Neoshadow-
Shadow-

So is Dark Thorn a true heartless?

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Cold Axel said:
Since this is a little of topic, you know theres 2 kinds of Heartless right? Pure and Emblem.

Any Heartless with the Heart Emblem is fake, and any without is Pure.

And Dark Thorn has no Heart Emblem, so does that mean its Pure cause I was looking around and I only know of 4 real pure heartless.

Darkside-
Darkball-
Neoshadow-
Shadow-

So is Dark Thorn a true heartless?

Huh? I'm lost who ever said that :confused:

And this has been said before there was like just a thread on it two days ago.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Xlicz said:
ok here we go do you think in kh3 that dark thorn( Not Darkside) and twilight thorn could be the heartless and nobody of a new enemy
OHHH I get it now.....Ummm...I say no...cuz TT heartless is Darkside...but maybe Dark thorn has a nobody in KH3..I dont know...

*Was this asked before...I dont care cuz I didnt answer if it was..*

Xlicz

Barxin said:
THREAD STEALLER!!!!! no offence though. and it wasnt about darkside, at first. it was about twilight and dark thorn. then everyone thought that dark thorn should be darkside instead. so now, im mad. if i could close it, i would.

im sry i didnt kno it was about twilight and dark thorn at first i thought it was darkside

Pink Incarnate

Website
www.freewebs.com
Well, I get what he's saying and even tho Twilight Thorn and Darkside are probably the ones who are connected,when I first played KH2 I immediatly saw some connection between the Twilight Thorn and the Dark Thorn, so-maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back