• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Theme is ready

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re: New Skin, well sort of

In all honesty, I'm rather keen on this skin. The blue for hyperlinks was a good choice, so at least it's retaining the blue scheme and visibility. Plus, I had a small chuckle at the little house icon for "Forum" being over Noctis' mouth on the index page.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

I have been using this since... idk when.

*goes to check logs* damn, msn isn't giving me time. :(

But I'd say for at least 2 hours, and I'm in <3 <3 <3

αsiя

space coke

It's pretty good. Maybe it's just my bad eyesight but Noctis looks very blurry and looks like a very low quality picture. Also, I'm not digging the white box under every post (reply,reply with quote, etc), it feels that it needs to blend with the skin. Also the crowns on the front page look iffy to me. Other than that, everything looks fine.

Lancelot

Awards

^ It was originally Lightning though, wasn't it?

Lancelot

Awards

... Such a nice way to show thousands of people who did the work, really.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

My eyes.. they feel much better. Thank you, Digital Gopher and Sabrina. My eyes also want to thank you. Sunlight's not really a problem, but bright skins have always been one. I'll take a dark skin slight blemishes over a bright skin that may or may not have blemishes any day.

I don't know who fixed it or if it was just the skin, but THANK YOU. "Mark Forums Read" works on this skin. Now, if we can get this other "Mark Forum Read" bug squashed (the box won't disappear automatically), along with "Reply to Thread" not automatically going to the "Quick Reply" box, I'll be set to go. Oh, and I just noticed the skin and language chooser bars need to be White Font, since the black is almost invisible against the dark gray. Other than those things, everything's working fine. Once again, thanks for the skin and making "Mark All Forums Read" actually work. These few days without it made me remember how much I took it for granted.

Edit: It's the skin. For some reason, clicking Stampy's "Mark Forums Read" button leads to something saying that it can't be done, due to something that has to do with a 'security token'.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

An improvement over the previous Blaq and tren_z skins, but I still like my lighter-themed ones more.

LE GASP WHY IS IT CALLED CLOWN COLLEGE

I also realised there's no skin-changer in the Stampy skin. Might want that put in there.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com

I don't have the selector there because I don't want everyone switching over at the same time. Server stress is kept to a minimum this way.
Hence the link is the main way to get to this skin ;p
Stampy and Clown College are two subtle references to a TV show. :) I honestly just forgot to just change them before we put them live.

Lancelot

Awards

^ Would we be right in assuming it's The Simpsons?

Matrixfan

I love the skin, don't get me wrong, and I understand that Kingdom Hearts is from Square Enix, but does anyone else feel a little awkward having a picture of a Final Fantasy character on a Kingdom Hearts site? It's not really that huge, besides that I'm loving this new skin! Great job you guys!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I love the skin, don't get me wrong, and I understand that Kingdom Hearts is from Square Enix, but does anyone else feel a little awkward having a picture of a Final Fantasy character on a Kingdom Hearts site? It's not really that huge, besides that I'm loving this new skin! Great job you guys!
There are reasons for everything.

Back