• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Dark Temptations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Ok so I’ve been thinking of a new story to do and so far I’ve thought of this one a lot and decided to go with it. No BBS spoilers in here, so ppl who have/haven't played the game can still enjoy the story.
Setting: The story takes place in a far away world called Dawn Town; it is basically like Radiant Garden except a little less advanced. The people who live there believe that darkness is too unstable and would be foolish to give the light up for it. A man named Alexander studies various things and now it seems darkness has caught his interest….

Time: 60 years before birth by sleep

Characters: The main character is a man named Alexander and is well known around the town for his studies. His wife Naomi helps him in his studies at times and is very charming, she is friendly to others and also believes in the light.

Alexander
Physical description: At about 6’1, he has dark black hair going barely to his shoulders with ocean blue eyes and wears glasses. He usually wears a long white coat that is down to his knees, with a long white sleeved shirt and a black tie; he also wears black boots.

Personality: A very curious and intelligent man Alexander bears the role of the smartest person in Dawn Town. He is very kind like his wife and will help out no matter how much trouble someone is in.

Naomi

Physical description: At about 5’8, has long blonde hair flowing halfway down her back and has blue eyes. She wears a white hooded coat, with a pink undershirt and blue jeans. She also wears pink and white sneakers.

I know this is short but no worries ;)

Prologue

Time: 6:47 a.m.
Project: Darkness

Video Log entry #1: I have pondered many times of why the darkness is frightening. Is it unstable? I am the smartest among my people and yet even I ask myself, is the darkness scary? We have basked in the glory of light for ages here in Dawn Town yet we stay away from the darkness. In conclusion I have now decided to experiment on darkness, my wife says I am foolish to do such a thing and says ‘I should be thankful for the light’ but I want to prove that darkness is not uncontrollable.

Tomorrow I shall start conducting research and figure out what is darkness.

End of Log

Last edited:

Dcasd1

nice story so far. like how you started it keep up the good work

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Sorry it took so long to update I hope this is good enough.

Time: 8:02 p.m.
Project: Darkness

Video Log entry #2: I could take it no longer for I have to know about the darkness. I am here at the town's library conducting notes on any/all books on darkness. So far it appears that heart harbors both the light and the dark. The light is brought out with happy feelings/emotions as the opposite for the dark. Maybe if I get angry enough I can draw it out? No there's more to it than this I just know it......I must speak to the high council at once.

Chapters shall come soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back