• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Soldier's Outfit?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

ok, i know i did a few today about me asking questions. but i havent been on in a little whiles an i got to get my base

on topic: ok, why does DS have a motorcycle helmet on? and whats with the cool outfit? and i also heard ppl referring to DS bout his outfit looks a lot like Riku's... but what i dont get is that there are several Riku forms that i know of. r they saying like KH1 Riku with the evil darkness outfit? im lost... -_-

shadow_of_light

ppl mean the riku from kh1 at hollow bastion. the motorcycle helmet.... maybe he's a rebel or something?
but i think it may be coincidental with the shape of the sage's head.
imo (at least at this very moment), i think with how the armor looks, it could be how one's heart was maybe wrenched from that person. if that makes any sense...

V

V.A.T.13

Yes, The D.S.'s outfit and Riku's dark mode outfit are the same, but D.S.'s is red instead of blue, and doesnt have the dark heart symbol. His and the u.e.m.'s keyblades also have the blue eye thats on Riku's soul eater and dawn blade. as for the helmet, I dunno. But some one eles made a thread about how Terra's helmet ears are up, Ven's is slanted, and Aqua's is down, and that the D.S. having no "ears" has something to do with nothing-ness.

moogle

OHHHHH, ok... i see it now... but what helmet symbol? wheres the link for that post?

V

V.A.T.13

OHHHHH, ok... i see it now... but what helmet symbol? wheres the link for that post?

Not symbol, "ears". You know how the knights have what look like metal bunny ears sticking out of thier helmets? Yea those. Terra's are facing up, Ven's are slanted, and Aqua's are down, and then D.S. doesnt have any.

As for the thread, its past page 12, and im not going alll the way back. ^^;

But basically, what they were saying is:

Terra = up - Day - Light
Ven = slanted - Dawn - Twilight
Aqua = down - Night - Dark
D.S. = none - nothing-ness

moogle

ohhhh.... ok i see what ur getting at... but wouldnt it seem more likely for Terra to be Dawn and Twilight and not Ven?

Sexy Angel
No, terra is from the light. Ven is from dawn.

V

V.A.T.13

Well thier helmets also corresponds with the keyblades they pick up.

Terra picked up Kingdom - light
Aqua picked up inverese - Dark
Ven picked up WtD - twilight

Sexy Angel
No, way to the dawn is from the dawn crossroad. hence the name -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back