• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Soldier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

I know this has been in another thread but, the Dark Soldier appeared from Master Xehanort, well maybe the Dark Soldier was the Xehanort that we know of in KH2 and maybe Master Xehanort is defeated and Xehanort renames himself Xehanort after his master MX, and later becomes Ansem the Wise's Apprentice. What do you think?

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Yeah, that's what I think as well. He is the only character in the BBS Ending that didnt appear in SH. And Nomura said that in SH, we didnt know any of the characters (at the time), but he didnt say that about BBS.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That is a common idea. One I do not think to be necessarily true. I think that it will be something that hasn't been talked about before. (or if it has I haven't seen the theory)

Charlie K

Back in Business
Some people say that the DS coming out of MX is a for telling of something to come.

And some belive That YES DS is going to be Xehanort from KH2/KH1..

Apollo

Silver Member
I belive that was just for show! I think he is his own man! Also he could being controlled bye MX like with Riku in KH1.

Hanzo

Yea i agree with Endless Flames. This is only because DS was never announced to be a new character only Ven Terra and Aqua.

If you dont think so and thinks he's new then let me say this. Well did you know Mickey is new. Oh yea he's not and never said he was. Did you know Sora is new oh yea same as Mickey. What about Riku nope same. So till you say he is read the interviews. Since it doesn't say that DS could be a person we have seen.

Omni Terra

Awards
We really don't have any background information on them so it's quite possible you are right or wrong, who knows.

HeroX45

I think the Dark Soilder is just a clone MX created from himself to fight battles or gather infromation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back