• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Soldier: Heart Projection Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowde

Yeah, when were we ever told that Unbirths were created in the room of sleep. Or that Unbirths were created in sleep.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Just asking but were was this stated?

Xigbar stated in one of the FM+ cutscenes that the Room of Sleep was built by Xemnas/Xehanort. Since Xehanort didn't appear (or probably even exsist) until after BBS and Xemnas several months after, the Room of Sleep could not be constructed until after BBS.

AppleFreak

but you know, when sora asleep, the sleeping pod and other merchandise was imported with fedex from oblivion castle
( i am seriously kidding)

the room of sleep can be moved from somewhere

too many possibilities i guess.....

AppleFreak

but you know, when sora asleep, the sleeping pod and other merchandise was imported with fedex from oblivion castle
( i am seriously kidding)

the room of sleep can be moved from somewhere

too many possibilities i guess.....

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Wow, this theory sounds pretty plausible, despite lacking evidence. I mean, the Riku/ Xehanort's heartless part did justify this a bit, but still. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to find out, when BBS comes out. Anyways, this was a decent theory. Good job!

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Well thought out theory. Though there is no evidence this is incorrect nor is there evidence it corrrect either, I feel as if it isn't as simple as a projection of a vessel true appearance but something more. good woork though.

Anagram

Banned
Ur theory makes sense.
its well thought out unlike most stuff recently.
rep for u.

Makes more sense than some other crap I've heard round these forums *looks at Terra=Sora's dad threads*
O_0....
*also shudders*

Clowde

Nice Theory. Very Possible. However has anyone thought that maybe the sand just caused it to look like he faided out of MX? Maybe, the Ds just stepped out from behind him. xD

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
So, somebody actually made a possible DS theory. Rep to you. Of course, DS will probably be explained some other way, but nice job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back